Nebelhorn Trophy | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Nebelhorn Trophy

essence_of_soy

On the Ice
Urgh...

Looks like Australia won't be sending figure skaters to the Olympics for the first time since 1972.

Sucks to be down under at the moment!

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
What does : Li+TRANS means in almost every dance pair protocols?!

I believe that the rules allow for an additional lift that isn't scored as a Technical element but is considered part of the choreography, and that's how it's labelled. I think.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Here is Alissa's Sp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccZxAfp00zc

She skated clean, but I just don't get the fire from here that I feel Zorro need. She looks beautiful, but I wish she would have brought a little more character like she did in her Don Quixote exhibition. Also her entrances to the luzt and the axel looked really out of control...like she was heading in on direction and then jumped in the other direction.

gocaroline

On the Ice
Czisny won with two triple jumps :eek:, is that an ISU record?.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Can we imagine what will happen if she land all her jumps in one program? With a 17th place in TES she still got 1st in PCS, this really get me thinking that all skaters should focus more on spins, spirals, speed, and even take drama lesson, and get a pretty "look", that will land them in some decent placements:):)

calbskate

Rinkside
Has anyone seen alissa's LP anywhere on youtube? I could not find it anywhere :'(

Could someone tell me where to find it somewhere other than on youtube? Thank you so much in advance!

Thanks for posting the video, Feraina. That was actually a pretty good program overall. Just by looking at the protocols I thought it must have been a disaster. Alissa is a classy skater -- I can see why she gets such high program component scores even as she loses points for technical errors on jumps.