Nebelhorn Trophy | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Nebelhorn Trophy

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I think this might be bad news for alissa. She is peaking so early that by time nationals is here what will she have.

hmm...why not just be happy for her? She gets confidence from a good skate and has every chance to improve.

How can a good skate ever be bad?

Last edited:

Tesla

Final Flight
Alissa can't win. She does well, she's peaking too early. She does badly, she's the usual headcase. I think it's great that she did so well in the short. Btw, other than FSU anyone know where I can get results or a minor play-by-play? I don't have an FSU pass and am not getting one.

seniorita

Record Breaker
ponsero did skate well, quad, 3axel, 3lutz, 2axel-2toe(2footed), 3 toe /halp loop /3s (hand down), marks 132.06, total 187.56

enlight78

Medalist
hmm...why not just be happy for her? She gets confidence from a good skate and has every chance to improve.

How can a good skate ever be bad?

I am happy for her; I just also stating my fears; Alissa started last year season with a bang also and she was talking alot about her new found confidence but since her nationals free her performances have been off. I am hoping the best for Alissa, it is just that history always seem to repeat itself.

Last edited:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I am happy for her; I just also stating my fears; Alissa started last year season with a bang also and she was talking alot about her new found confidence but since her nationals free her performances have be off. I am hoping the best for Alissa, it is just that history always seem to repeat itself.

OK, just thought you sounded so negative. Hope she has learned from last season then :) I wouldn't mind at all seeing her in Vancouver.

dgel

On the Ice
The Russian pbp seemed to skip Joey Russell- unless he withdrew? Bradley in first after his skate it seems

Shaba22

Final Flight
1.Lambiel SUI 154.91 232.36

2A
4TL-2TL-2TL
3F-3TL
3Lo
1Lz
3F
2A
3S

Last edited:

enlight78

Medalist
1.Lambiel SUI 154.91 232.36

2A
4TL-2TL-2TL
3F-3TL
3Lo
1Lz
3F
2A
3S

He got 83.?? in PCS alone.These pcs are so inflated; I know he is a love skater and making a big comeback but it is almost making a joke of this event.