Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 301

Thread: Nebelhorn Trophy

  1. #121
    Go Team Abbott snowflake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,550
    Quote Originally Posted by enlight78 View Post
    I think this might be bad news for alissa. She is peaking so early that by time nationals is here what will she have.
    hmm...why not just be happy for her? She gets confidence from a good skate and has every chance to improve.

    How can a good skate ever be bad?
    Last edited by snowflake; 09-25-2009 at 09:52 AM.

  2. #122
    Whippet Good!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    676
    Alissa can't win. She does well, she's peaking too early. She does badly, she's the usual headcase. I think it's great that she did so well in the short. Btw, other than FSU anyone know where I can get results or a minor play-by-play? I don't have an FSU pass and am not getting one.

  3. #123
    leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,581
    ponsero did skate well, quad, 3axel, 3lutz, 2axel-2toe(2footed), 3 toe /halp loop /3s (hand down), marks 132.06, total 187.56

  4. #124
    Vancouver 2010, 247.23, Bronze
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    Btw, other than FSU anyone know where I can get results or a minor play-by-play? I don't have an FSU pass and am not getting one.
    In this thread, but it's in Russian:

    http://forum.fsonline.ru/index.php?showtopic=681&st=540

  5. #125
    Yeah! Lets get this party started. enlight78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflake View Post
    hmm...why not just be happy for her? She gets confidence from a good skate and has every chance to improve.

    How can a good skate ever be bad?
    I am happy for her; I just also stating my fears; Alissa started last year season with a bang also and she was talking alot about her new found confidence but since her nationals free her performances have been off. I am hoping the best for Alissa, it is just that history always seem to repeat itself.
    Last edited by enlight78; 09-25-2009 at 10:23 AM.

  6. #126
    leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,581
    do they watch from russian tv?

  7. #127
    Vancouver 2010, 247.23, Bronze
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,989
    Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    do they watch from russian tv?
    No, there's ppl there who report from the arena.

  8. #128
    Whippet Good!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsuhs View Post
    In this thread, but it's in Russian:

    http://forum.fsonline.ru/index.php?showtopic=681&st=540
    Thanks! But, well, I don't know Russian.

  9. #129
    Vancouver 2010, 247.23, Bronze
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    But, well, I don't know Russian.
    Ppl google translate it.

  10. #130
    Go Team Abbott snowflake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,550
    Quote Originally Posted by enlight78 View Post
    I am happy for her; I just also stating my fears; Alissa started last year season with a bang also and she was talking alot about her new found confidence but since her nationals free her performances have be off. I am hoping the best for Alissa, it is just that history always seem to repeat itself.
    OK, just thought you sounded so negative. Hope she has learned from last season then I wouldn't mind at all seeing her in Vancouver.

  11. #131
    leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,581
    yes but this works
    http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=

    they also have there the Minsk Junior GP

  12. #132
    Whippet Good!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    676
    Thank you! I must say, google translate makes for interesting pbp.

  13. #133
    Go Team Abbott snowflake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,550
    Thankyou hsuhs and seniorita for informing about http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=

    for teqnique and for people sharing

  14. #134
    Vancouver 2010, 247.23, Bronze
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,989
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflake View Post
    Thankyou hsuhs and seniorita for informing about http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=

    for teqnique and for people sharing
    Sure, anytime, snowflake.

    I think there will be videos posted there later today, too.

  15. #135
    leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,581
    hey germany will qualify for sure!
    Posted photo in fsu, lambiel photo -warm up Oh my God, this costume I like better http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/3806/...5572477c_L.jpg

    he does like stripes
    Last edited by seniorita; 09-25-2009 at 11:41 AM.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •