Under The Tuscan Sun | Golden Skate

Under The Tuscan Sun

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
If you want to be swept away on a romantic vacation to sunny Italy, this is the movie to see!

At first I was a little skeptical, but it got better as it went along. The scenery and music are wonderful.

It's definitely a woman's movie, but if you can drag your hubby along he may like it!

Greece and Italy are on my travel list!

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Haven't been to Greece, but Italy is definitely my favorite European country. I've been there 4 times, and can't wait to go there again!

CB1AB2

Medalist
I saw it and thought it was good. Not great but good. The scenery was beautiful. I don't think I'd want to live in a house on a mountion side like that though. I'd tell people to go see it.

cb

spumante

Rinkside
I saw it. I saw it. Every few year there has to be one or two Romantic movies with the Italian setting and I am a sucker for it. On top of that I went to Italy this past summer. So how else can I bypass it?

It's fun. The only thing is the end where I don't think another man isn't necessary to make her feel good. Especially a would-be writer. She might end up having to support him getting established just like her first husband. Well If she has to have another man at all, give her another Italian hottie with an honest heart of course hehehe