Anxious Fan | Golden Skate

Anxious Fan

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I know most of you have already had a "taste" of the season with the recent Campbells' competition, but it seems like forever until Skate Canada!

I am getting anxious to get things underway!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
That's true! But I am most anxious to see what the new Canadian Team is going to look like.,

Ximena

Final Flight
I'm waiting for Skate Canada, there's not that many skaters that I wanted to see at SA and the only want that I really wanted to see, has withdrawn (Ilia); on the other hand in Skate Canada they are in the four events, pretty much all the skaters I want to see this season.

shine

Record Breaker
The men's descipline at SC alone looks like it could be a whole other championship by itself! Soooo exciting!

Ximena

Final Flight
Yes, actually that is the event I'm most waiting for. The only two that aren't there and I soo want to see is Ilia and Alexander but Takeshi, Li, Lambiel, Jeannette and of course my favorite Evgeni, that's going to be great

Definitely, Skate Canada has a humdinger coming up. My personal question: Will we see even more improvement in Stephane Lambiel? If so, on podium at Worlds?

Joe

Jhar55

Medalist
just can't wait for any skating to come on TV. Not getting to attend any live skating this year, but there's always next year to shoot for.:\

Ximena

Final Flight
Joesitz said:
Will we see even more improvement in Stephane Lambiel? If so, on podium at Worlds?
Joe

I'm hoping that we will see an improvement of him, I think that the only reason why we haven't see him in the podium is because he is inconsistent with his jumps. Stephane is been working with Mishin, he was at Mishin stage in Spain this past august and it seems that he has also spent a couple of time in St Petersburg training with him.

JOHIO2

Medalist
Joe and Ximena,

I agree that we need to see more of SL. He is a fantastic spinner, as many have noted, esp. after seeing him at Worlds in DC.

I also agree with X that jumps have got to be there. Hope working with Mishin is the oomph he needs for confident jumping.