ICE ALL STARS 2009 (Seoul, Korea) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

ICE ALL STARS 2009 (Seoul, Korea)

jaws12345

Match Penalty
Well, I think show organizers couldn't find another World Champion level male skater. First, they tried to invite Evan but failed (He came to the Super Class show managed by IMG). Probably, they tried hard to find that level, but failed, I guess. At least, Adam is a reghning Jr. World Champion.

BTW, Shae-Lynn Bourne was 2003 World Champion.

There must be other reasons than that because Butle said he was considering participating in both shows. Maybe some scheduling conflict. I wouldn't say Rippon is out of scene given his popularity in Korea.

dkyoun

Rinkside
More pictures

After work at home.

Find other pictures and I'd like to recommend THIS!

Now, rain stopped and it's sunny!

Wicked

Final Flight
This show looks great. Michelle looks like she's in great shape and having fun. All the skaters look like they're really enjoying themselves. It's nice to see.

LeCygne

Final Flight
wow, thanks for posting. Michelle's spiral is as good as ever. She just looks so happy, I can't believe she won't keep skating. She was born to skate. This show is going to be fantastic. I love a live orchestra.

I know, wow @ that spiral. :love: And her double axel looks just as good if not better than Yu-Na's. Haha I can't wait to hear Danse Macabre from a live orchestra.

ehdtkqorl123

On the Ice
This is a side question, but is MKForum closed now? I registered already but can't write anything since I don't have a permission. Should I just wait or does the forum not accept newcomers?