Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 70

Thread: ICE ALL STARS 2009 (Seoul, Korea)

  1. #31
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by szidon View Post
    Did Yu-Na take a shot at Brian?

    attractive!!!

  2. #32
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,114
    Quote Originally Posted by dkyoun View Post
    Funny Video of Yu-na! Ice Allstars Rehearsal clip.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHRB6Xw0zqU
    YuNa is just adorable. Loved the 007 music.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    106
    Final rehearsal with the orchestra. Check out the cool stage and the rink! Wish I could be there for the show.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Y1Cp6FZFc

  4. #34
    Dedicated follower of the black line Wicked's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    On the shores of the Chesapeake Bay
    Posts
    882
    This show looks great. Michelle looks like she's in great shape and having fun. All the skaters look like they're really enjoying themselves. It's nice to see.

  5. #35
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    311
    I think this show will be one of the best ever ice shows in the history :P

  6. #36
    Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    4,989
    Quote Originally Posted by jaws12345 View Post
    Final rehearsal with the orchestra. Check out the cool stage and the rink! Wish I could be there for the show.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Y1Cp6FZFc
    wow, thanks for posting. Michelle's spiral is as good as ever. She just looks so happy, I can't believe she won't keep skating. She was born to skate. This show is going to be fantastic. I love a live orchestra.

  7. #37
    Custom Title LeCygne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    608
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinymavy15 View Post
    wow, thanks for posting. Michelle's spiral is as good as ever. She just looks so happy, I can't believe she won't keep skating. She was born to skate. This show is going to be fantastic. I love a live orchestra.
    I know, wow @ that spiral. And her double axel looks just as good if not better than Yu-Na's. Haha I can't wait to hear Danse Macabre from a live orchestra.

  8. #38
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    311
    This is a side question, but is MKForum closed now? I registered already but can't write anything since I don't have a permission. Should I just wait or does the forum not accept newcomers?

  9. #39
    Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    4,989
    another funny clip from rehearsals:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Erua_287k

    Where is the clip when Michelle does a double axel? I need to see her jumping again!

  10. #40
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    139
    Fun way to watch pics of Michelle and YuNa

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7C0BTDB_H8&NR=1

  11. #41
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bloomfield, CT
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by hongligl View Post
    Just curious, looking at the cast, everyone except Adam is truely star on ice, with at least a World Champion under their belt. I know Adam is cute, and good, but any other reason beyond that?
    I was in Korea for Festa On Ice and was there to witness the response of the Korean audience the first time Adam's face flashed up on the Jumbotrons. There was a collective gasp from the entire audience; a star was born that evening. He also skated very well during the three performances. By the third night, he was a recognized star, hence the invitations to Japan in July and this show in August.

    He is incredibly popular there and has a very large following. Read (by all and especially the event promoters): Extremely bankable.

  12. #42
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    517
    Quote Originally Posted by efreedman View Post
    I was in Korea for Festa On Ice and was there to witness the response of the Korean audience the first time Adam's face flashed up on the Jumbotrons. There was a collective gasp from the entire audience; a star was born that evening. He also skated very well during the three performances. By the third night, he was a recognized star, hence the invitations to Japan in July and this show in August.

    He is incredibly popular there and has a very large following. Read (by all and especially the event promoters): Extremely bankable.
    Thanks for the explanation. So the look does count a lot, even for man. I adore Adam too He and Yu Na look great togather.

  13. #43
    On the Ice dkyoun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Off the ICE
    Posts
    42

    Many rehearsal vids

    Yu-Na & Kwan ~~
    http://tvpot.daum.net/brand/ClipView...age=1&q=&type=

    Yu-Na & Adam
    http://tvpot.daum.net/brand/ClipView...age=1&q=&type=

    or You can see all vids also at the page!

    Now show time!! All systems go!─Let´s hit the road.

  14. #44
    L'art pour l'art Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,752
    I can't believe I am watching it live! I love Figure Skating Popularity in Asia.

    EDIT: Shizuka was amazing. Now Aljona and Robin.

  15. #45
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lloret de Mar, Spain
    Posts
    377
    Medusa
    I watched it live too
    What can I say... Shortly, it was really great show! Kwan and Yuna were so good, that I have no words to describe them. Others were amazing too and everyone had good programs and solid performances.

    I liked very much what Kwan said to the audience. She said a lot of good words about Yuna and that she is her friend.

    So I was having a lot of emotions watching this and it was all great.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •