Michelle & Yu-Na Practice Photos | Golden Skate

Michelle & Yu-Na Practice Photos

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Michelle looks so beautiful--and in great shape, too. Thanks for posting.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Michelle looks absolutely stunning and gorgeous, like she never missed a beat from performing and competing, judging by her amazing shape. :love:

Yu-Na looks thrilled to be on the ice with Michelle . . . what a treat this must be for both of them! :bow: It's beautiful to see and I can't wait for the NBC broadcast, however condensed it may be.

szidon

On the Ice
Michelle looks absolutely stunning and gorgeous, like she never missed a beat from performing and competing, judging by her amazing shape. :love:

Yu-Na looks thrilled to be on the ice with Michelle . . . what a treat this must be for both of them! :bow: It's beautiful to see and I can't wait for the NBC broadcast, however condensed it may be.

Actually Yu-Na said in the press conference that she was thrilled to be on the same ice with Michelle. ;)

sillylionlove

Medalist
Thanks for posting these pics! However, they only make me realize how much I miss seeing Michelle skate and how much I wished I lived in Korea to see this show!!!

Someone posted that this is going to be shown on NBC! Any idea when?

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Someone posted that this is going to be shown on NBC! Any idea when?

There's no confirmation currently at when it will be broadcasted; however, there have apparently been reports of people spotting an NBC camera crew in Korea in other threads that I've seen on skating forums. Best advice is to keep your eyes open for updates on skating broadcasts on the forums and on icenetwork and the USFSA websites. They'll inform us when a broadcast date and time is set. My best guess is a broadcast may occur sometime in the fall, between October and December. NBC may choose to broadcast it closer to the start of the Olympic Games though. I'm not really sure. Here's hoping the reports are true! *crosses fingers*

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Michelle looks positively glowing. She is in great shape and looks like she is having the time of her life. Priceless pics!

sillylionlove

Medalist
There's no confirmation currently at when it will be broadcasted; however, there have apparently been reports of people spotting an NBC camera crew in Korea in other threads that I've seen on skating forums. Best advice is to keep your eyes open for updates on skating broadcasts on the forums and on icenetwork and the USFSA websites. They'll inform us when a broadcast date and time is set. My best guess is a broadcast may occur sometime in the fall, between October and December. NBC may choose to broadcast it closer to the start of the Olympic Games though. I'm not really sure. Here's hoping the reports are true! *crosses fingers*

I sure hope so. Maybe during the fall since there doesn't seem to be a great deal of skating shows coming up like there has been in past seasons. Thanks for the info.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Michelle looks absolutely fabulous. I have been just thrilled today watching all the practice videos and enjoying seeing the Kween on the ice again. I used to say it when she competed and I will say it again no one, but no one, takes command of the ice like Michelle. Yes I admit I was uber back in the day.