Brandon Mroz Broadmoor SC
Paul Parkinson Nepean of Canada FSC
Paul Wood DuPage FSC

The Men's competition will be very interesting.:rock:

Last edited:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I can't wait to see Jeremey's new programs. They sound wonderful!

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Senior-Novice results through Senior Ladies SP on Friday night: http://twitter.com/SylviaUnseen (feel free to copy and paste anything here)

Don't have Junior Men's SP scores from late Friday night yet, but was told that the top 3 were Halverson (he's skating down one level to get feedback on his JGP programs), Brown, Farris.

georgia

On the Ice
Jeremy's short is fantastic. His footwork breathtaking. He only missed his Triple L. :bow:
Brandon and Ryan both had technical problems. Their music was just OK. I will like to see their programs with the jumps!!!!!!
They both did some great 4t in the warm up.:clap:
I am going back for the long!!!

icedancexpert

Rinkside
I can't wait to see Jeremy's short. I hope his move to Detroit is working well for him.
...Just checked, and Ryan Bradley won the LP. Congratulations to him. Showing he's still got it. What is he skating to?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
He announced beforehand that it would be 'Baroque Era Chamber Music'

I hope someone filmed it. It sounds like a hoot.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Well his Dark Eyes SP is not quite gelling this year. Too serious, not flirty enough. I was rather disappointed in it at Liberty.

However, manleywoman was at DuPage (manleybaby & all) and said in the FS, that Ryan was his entertaining self again. Sylvia tweeted that Ryan scored about 120, Abbott second in the 113 region.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Jeremy's short is fantastic. His footwork breathtaking. He only missed his Triple L. :bow:
Brandon and Ryan both had technical problems. Their music was just OK. I will like to see their programs with the jumps!!!!!!
They both did some great 4t in the warm up.:clap:
I am going back for the long!!!

Thanks for the news. I hope they are up on YouTube soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR2hYaYc5KY

Here is a clip from Jeremey's free. He popped the loop. (what is going on with his loop?) but gotta love the speed. The freeskate music, "Jupiter" seems neither here nor there, copmared with the last two seasons.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR2hYaYc5KY

Here is a clip from Jeremey's free. He popped the loop. (what is going on with his loop?) but gotta love the speed. The freeskate music, "Jupiter" seems neither here nor there, copmared with the last two seasons.

That skate looks a bit wild, not quite cotrolled, IMO. And reg the music, I've been pessimistic since the day it was announced, still, it seems to accentuate the speed, which is a good thing.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
He popped the loop. (what is going on with his loop?)

He rushed the takeoff and didn't get his knees deep into the ice to push off and get the momentum for 3 rotations in the air. Having great speed certainly results in a PCS boost from the judges, but it can also result in having less control sometimes on some of the jumps.

The superb speed really makes the footwork sequences a lot more dynamic though. I can't think of any other U.S. man who could pull off such difficult (and at the same time aesthetically beautiful) choreography and footwork sequences as Jeremy does. He's brilliant! :love::bow: