Moran Memorial (Aug. 28-30 in Hackensack, NJ) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Moran Memorial (Aug. 28-30 in Hackensack, NJ)

cornell08

Final Flight
Looks like Ashley definitely got thinner/more fit.

Which is fine of course =) just observing

Last edited:

zartian

Rinkside
Ashley's LP program is also nice. The music is OK. But..somehow.. it looks as if the music were dubbed on the choreography designed for other music. It monotonously consists of fast part: needs more slower part of the music not just to highlight the spiral but fast part for step sequence.

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
Ashley is always interesting. She does have a personality, which means a lot in these days. She has the fire I love to see in figure skating, she's also sexy and gracious in a special way. Looks like skating gives her a strong, almost ecstatic feeling and of course she can share it with the audience. After watching how mature she has become in her Sp and Lp, she's my favourite lady for the National championship.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
After watching how mature she has become in her Sp and Lp, she's my favourite lady for the National championship.

I would agree if not for that lutz as well as the pressure she will be putting on herself to win nationals this year. I think that lutz will give her nothing but trouble in the coming year and if I were her I would consider doing a triple loop in the SP, she has a beautiful one.