Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Watch Ice All Stars 2009 Live Online

  1. #1
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    30

    Watch Ice All Stars 2009 Live Online

    I just found a way to watch IAS online. It is scheduled to be broadcasted from 7:45 am to 9:55 am EDT today (Fri 8/14).

    1. Go to SquidTV
    http://watch.squidtv.net/asia/south_korea.html

    2. Scroll down a bit to find CJB and click 260K in blue.

    3. You might have to install or upgrade Windows Media Player.

    I wish I had found this info earlier, but I hope some people will read this before the show time.

  2. #2
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    304
    Thanks!

    I actually couldn't get it to work with WMP the way you described, but I found a link to watch the http://www.cjb.co.kr/ site.

    At the top it says "On Air TV".

  3. #3
    Always supporting skaters :) 100yen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    555
    It may be even easier to watch it from the Korean Daum website here:
    http://sportslive.media.daum.net/liv...G01&away=FG05#

    You do need Windows Media Player or Daum Player but it is worth it
    This Daum website will be streaming all 3 days of the event free

    A program called TvAnts is streaming all SBS channels so it will show the first day of the event and also has better quality than Daum player.
    Last edited by 100yen; 08-14-2009 at 07:46 AM.

  4. #4
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,071
    Quote Originally Posted by skyblue710 View Post
    I just found a way to watch IAS online. It is scheduled to be broadcasted from 7:45 am to 9:55 am EDT today (Fri 8/14).

    1. Go to SquidTV
    http://watch.squidtv.net/asia/south_korea.html

    2. Scroll down a bit to find CJB and click 260K in blue.

    3. You might have to install or upgrade Windows Media Player.

    I wish I had found this info earlier, but I hope some people will read this before the show time.

    Thank you for the link. This was the only one that worked for me.

  5. #5
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by demarinis5 View Post
    Thank you for the link. This was the only one that worked for me.
    I'm glad you were able to watch it

  6. #6
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    68
    I'm told that Daum.net will be broadcasting the Sat. and Sun. shows also. It works with Windows Media Player well. I had very good luck with it this morning and saw the whole show live in New York!

    Nancy

  7. #7
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandenburg View Post
    I'm told that Daum.net will be broadcasting the Sat. and Sun. shows also. It works with Windows Media Player well. I had very good luck with it this morning and saw the whole show live in New York!

    Nancy
    I think it did't work for me this morning because I forgot to allow the pop-up.

    I just read in a Korean skating forum that the ice show is not listed in the broadcasting schedule for Sat and Sun. :-(
    Last edited by skyblue710; 08-14-2009 at 10:37 AM.

  8. #8
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    68
    The Yu-Na Forum has just posted that Daum has canceled their internet coverage of the shows tomorrow and Sunday. No reason given. It's really too bad - it's quite a show. It's sold out so they wouldn't hurt sales - who knows. Fans lose again!

    Nancy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •