Finlandia Trophy 2003 photos | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Finlandia Trophy 2003 photos

Nadine

Record Breaker
Jaana said:
Nadine´s questions:

>Which one is Chiper??? The winner from (ROM).....am anxious to identify him......thanks in advance.>

Nadine, Chiper is on the second row (first page). You can see the skater´s names if you put the mouse on the photo in question.

>hmm, are those Poykio's pics in front of Drei??? Interesting.>

No, it is Annette Dytrt from GER.

>***Note: whose that lady next to Kostner??? And I do mean lady, she appears older than the rest. JMHO.***>

She is Olga Vasiljeva from EST and will be 26 this month.

>OMG, who is that young girl at the very end? She appears so full of life & effervescence! Love it! Looks like she's the only one having a good time ~ could it be McCorkell!?>

Yes, you are right, that is she.

>Is that Manzano at the very top of the page? >

Yes, she is Manzano. I was very glad for her that she got on the podium

Marjaana [/B]

Thanks so very much, Jaana/Marjaana, for answering my questions (much appreciated; no lie)! :love:

Peace & Love, Nadine

"I'm your huckleberry." - Doc Holliday

dizzydi

On the Ice
Finlandia Trophy....

Normally, Angela N. has very nice costumes but I can't say that her pink outfit in the Finlandia Trophy pictures is very attractive. It looks very similar to costumes Irina Slut. has worn in the past, which I didn't care for at all. I just don't like the uneven skirt which I believe is a distraction during a performance. Or maybe that's the idea!

Dizzy

Granny, I'm positive that DizzyDi just meant this as an abbreviation for Slutskaya. (Note the capital S and the period at the end of the abbreviation.) Kind of unfortunate that this abbreviated Russian name comes out looking like that in English. When skating fans say it out loud they are always careful to pronounce it "Slute," with a long "u."

Mathman

dizzydi

On the Ice
Oops.....

Grgranny,

Please excuse my error. So sorry. In no way did I intend that to be slut. I simply could not remember how to spell her last name and my attempt at an abbreviation went awry.

I truly apologize to Irina or any of her fans.

Yipes!

Dizzy

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Apology accepted. I didn't realize at all you meant the name. After this maybe we could put an e on the end of it. So we'll just call it one of those jokes.