heyang - 6
Serenity - 4
RealtorGal - 1
Show 42 - 1
KwanFan1212 - 1
windspirit - 1

*whew*

anywho on we go

31. Which star of "Fantasy Island" played Kahn, the villian, in Star Trek II, The Wrath Of Kahn?

32. Who was the last member of the original group of "Saturday Night Live" performers cast?
Hint: producers feared that his outrageous humor would offend audiences.

33. Which star of "Star Trek" landed his role after turning down the lead in "Dr. Kildare"?

34. Which star of "Get Smart" made her TV debut in 1957, winning the top prize on "The $64,000 Question"?

35. Which star of tv's "Batman" appeared in the Three Stooges' final film?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
31. Which star of "Fantasy Island" played Kahn, the villian, in Star Trek II, The Wrath Of Kahn?

Ricardo Montalban

32. Who was the last member of the original group of "Saturday Night Live" performers cast?

John Belushi

33. Which star of "Star Trek" landed his role after turning down the lead in "Dr. Kildare"?

William Shatner (could very well be Leonard Nimoy though, this is a guess)

34. Which star of "Get Smart" made her TV debut in 1957, winning the top prize on "The $64,000 Question"?

Barbara Feldon

35. Which star of tv's "Batman" appeared in the Three Stooges' final film

Adam West

Last edited:

4dogknight

Final Flight
A: Ricardo Montalban

A: James Belushi

A: William Shatner

A: Barbara Feldon

A: Adam West Starring as Kenneth Cabot in 1965’s “The Outlaws is Coming”

4dk

Pookie

Final Flight

Ricardo Montalban

John Belushi?

William Shatner?

34. Which star of "Get Smart" made her TV debut in 1957, winning the top prize on "The $64,000 Question"

Barbara Feldon?

Adam West?

Most of mine are guesses as you can see. :laugh:

Toni,
These are great threads! I just always get online late and the questions are already answered (not that I'd know them all, but at least with '60s TV, I am THERE). Anyway, very fun threads.
Rgirl

Pookie

Final Flight
Rgirl,

Do what everyone else does: answer them anyway. :)

Just don't be cheating and looking at the answers. ;)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I am taking "late" answers just because most people do get on at different times than *I* do... and since there's no real prize, by all means try to get them right! (just don't go past my post and you can go for it)