Thread: Australian Nationals, 15-22 august 2009

Custom Title

Australian Nationals, 15-22 august 2009

Results are here :
    http://www.nswisa.com/shownews.php?i...-28%2017:32:49

Cheltzie Lee win her first senior title with a very high score : 140,34 points. She tries the triple lutz.
    Robert McNamara win her first title too in senior. Sean Carlow was not competing but is listed for the Nebelhorn?

And there is one junior ice dance team for Australia, with a very low score, but one other for New Zealand who has won.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirti View Post
    Results are here :
    http://www.nswisa.com/shownews.php?i...-28%2017:32:49

Cheltzie Lee win her first senior title with a very high score : 140,34 points. She tries the triple lutz.
    Robert McNamara win her first title too in senior. Sean Carlow was not competing but is listed for the Nebelhorn?

And there is one junior ice dance team for Australia, with a very low score, but one other for New Zealand who has won.
    The winning senior dance team are from NSW - New South Wales (Australia)
    Cheltzie, Robert MacNamara and the dance pair are going to Nebelhorn. The list of entries seems to be based on last years rankings - I am sure it will be updated very soon.
    Some talk that Sean has retired - can't confirm though.
    Last edited by stirling; 08-23-2009 at 05:22 PM.

Custom Title
    For the New Zealand team I would talk about the junior winners, Ayesha Campbell & Shane Speden
    Last appearance of Sean Carlow was at Australian Nats 2008, but he was withdrawn, so he's probably retired yes.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirti View Post
    For the New Zealand team I would talk about the junior winners, Ayesha Campbell & Shane Speden
    Last appearance of Sean Carlow was at Australian Nats 2008, but he was withdrawn, so he's probably retired yes.
    Sorry - misread your post.

Sean did skate State Championships this year but withdrew from Nationals.