Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 67

Thread: JGP Budapest, HUN (Aug. 26-29, 2009)

  1. #1
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,429

    JGP Budapest, HUN (Aug. 26-29, 2009)

    The first JGP in Budapest kicks off the 2009-10 international season this week!

    Entries (updated as of Aug. 22): http://www.isuresults.com/events/fsevent00011071.htm

    Detailed Time and Practice schedule (as of Aug. 21): http://www.isuresults.com/events/JGP...ceSchedule.pdf

    Team USA press release: http://www.usfigureskating.org/Story.asp?id=43410

    Team Canada press release: http://www.skatecanada.ca/en/news_vi...09/09aug20.cfm

    Very USA-centric preview article: http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...&vkey=ice_news

  2. #2
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,616
    It's odd that not all of the junior events have pair teams.

  3. #3
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,964
    Quote Originally Posted by PolymerBob View Post
    It's odd that not all of the junior events have pair teams.
    There just aren't that many junior pairs to assign in the first place, and then some of them end up withdrawing, so with eight pair events the fields would often end up with only 4-6 teams competing.

  4. #4
    The burr up Speedy's Butt! visaliakid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    438
    Starting Orders and Results Page is up...

    http://www.isuresults.com/results/jgphun2009/

  5. #5
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    practising Smetana's Macbeth and the Witches...
    Posts
    274
    Pl. Name Nation TSS
    = TES
    + PCS
    + SS TI PF IN Ded.
    - StN.
    1 Elena ILINYKH / Nikita KATSALAPOV RUS 34.10 18.77 15.33 6.18 5.89 6.32 6.21 0.00 #16
    2 Karen ROUTHIER / Eric SAUCKE-LACELLE CAN 31.47 17.56 13.91 5.68 5.32 5.64 5.68 0.00 #6
    3 Piper GILLES / Zachary DONOHUE USA 28.81 16.01 12.80 5.25 4.96 5.14 5.14 0.00 #15
    4 Lorenza ALESSANDRINI / Simone VATURI ITA 28.81 15.94 12.87 5.29 4.93 5.21 5.18 0.00 #7
    5 Anastasia GALYETA / Alexei SHUMSKI UKR 27.75 15.34 12.41 5.00 4.71 5.11 5.14 0.00 #4
    6 Olivia Nicole MARTINS / Alvin CHAU CAN 27.58 15.71 11.87 4.89 4.57 4.71 4.82 0.00 #11
    7 Evgenia KOSIGINA / Sergei MOZGOV RUS 27.47 15.67 11.80 4.75 4.57 4.86 4.75 0.00 #1
    8 Charlotte LICHTMAN / Dean COPELY USA 27.31 15.43 11.88 4.86 4.68 4.75 4.68 0.00 #17
    9 Yiyi ZHANG / Nan WU CHN 26.22 15.06 11.16 4.54 4.25 4.54 4.57 0.00 #3
    10 Dora TUROCZI / Balazs MAJOR HUN 25.10 14.66 10.44 4.32 4.00 4.25 4.14 0.00 #14
    11 Sofia GASSOUMI / Arnaud PASZTORY FRA 23.93 15.34 10.59 4.36 4.11 4.25 4.21 2.00 #12
    12 Charlotte AIKEN / Josh WHIDBORNE GBR 23.68 13.93 9.75 4.00 3.86 3.89 3.79 0.00 #5
    13 Alissandra ARONOW / Aleksandr PIROGOV LTU 23.09 13.53 9.56 3.86 3.71 3.89 3.86 0.00 #10
    14 Dominique DIECK / Michael ZENKNER GER 22.76 13.51 9.25 4.00 3.32 3.75 3.75 0.00 #9
    15 Alea ROYER / Benjamin LEZE FRA 20.77 12.61 8.16 3.29 3.14 3.36 3.29 0.00 #8
    16 Ksenia PECHERKINA / Aleksander JAKUSHIN LAT 20.72 12.74 7.98 3.32 3.00 3.18 3.29 0.00 #18
    17 Viktoria KAVALEVA / Yirii BIELIAIEV BLR 20.09 12.18 7.91 3.29 2.96 3.21 3.21 0.00 #2
    18 Irina SHTORK / Taavi RAND EST 18.75 11.92 8.83 3.82 3.32 3.43 3.50 2.00 #13

  6. #6
    Custom Title antmanb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    UK - Manchester
    Posts
    4,913
    It doesn't look like the result page is updated after each skater like it is for the seniors. Shame.

    Ant

  7. #7
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Quote Originally Posted by antmanb View Post
    It doesn't look like the result page is updated after each skater like it is for the seniors. Shame.

    Ant
    For the JGP, it usually is updated after each event is over.

  8. #8
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    704
    Huge score for Elena ILINYKH / Nikita KATSALAPOV on their first junior grand prix competition.

  9. #9
    Tripping on the Podium Narumi1997's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    64
    Junior Ladies Short Program

    1 Polina SHELEPEN RUS 54.84 34.16 20.68 5.32 4.89 5.29 5.21 5.14 0.00 #31
    2 Ellie KAWAMURA USA 48.92 28.96 19.96 4.96 4.68 5.25 4.89 5.18 0.00 #15
    3 Qiuying ZHU CHN 48.06 29.65 18.41 4.82 4.25 4.79 4.57 4.57 0.00 #1
    4 Haruka IMAI JPN 47.95 27.18 20.77 5.39 4.79 5.36 5.25 5.18 0.00 #9
    5 Angela MAXWELL USA 45.77 26.39 21.38 5.50 5.04 5.36 5.36 5.46 2.00 #21
    6 Anna OVCHAROVA RUS 45.39 24.56 20.83 5.11 4.96 5.43 5.18 5.36 0.00 #20
    7 Rebecka EMANUELSSON SWE 41.95 26.09 15.86 4.11 3.79 4.00 4.04 3.89 0.00 #24
    8 Shira WILLNER GER 41.86 25.12 16.74 4.43 3.96 4.29 4.07 4.18 0.00 #28
    9 Sila SAYGI TUR 41.49 25.43 16.06 4.00 3.61 4.29 3.96 4.21 0.00 #3
    10 Melinda WANG TPE 40.99 22.91 18.08 4.61 4.18 4.68 4.43 4.71 0.00 #22
    11 Kristina KOSTKOVA CZE 39.21 23.24 15.97 4.21 3.71 4.00 4.00 4.04 0.00 #12
    12 Mae Berenice MEITE FRA 38.83 21.18 17.65 4.50 4.14 4.39 4.50 4.54 0.00 #7
    13 Anne Line GJERSEM NOR 38.47 23.15 15.32 4.11 3.57 3.93 3.75 3.79 0.00 #17
    14 Anastasia KONONEKO UKR 37.74 20.07 17.67 4.43 4.14 4.64 4.43 4.46 0.00 #11
    15 Patricia GLESCIC SLO 37.00 22.65 14.35 3.82 3.36 3.61 3.64 3.50 0.00 #25
    16 Alice GARLISI ITA 36.21 20.83 15.38 3.96 3.50 4.07 3.86 3.82 0.00 #4
    17 Chelsea Rose CHIAPPA HUN 35.80 21.02 15.78 4.07 3.57 4.11 3.89 4.07 1.00 #23
    18 Svetlana ISSAKOVA EST 35.74 18.86 16.88 4.46 4.00 4.29 4.21 4.14 0.00 #13
    19 Rimgaile MESKAITE LTU 35.73 21.37 14.36 3.71 3.50 3.64 3.68 3.43 0.00 #16
    20 Katie POWELL GBR 33.21 18.09 15.12 3.86 3.50 3.86 3.93 3.75 0.00 #6
    21 Stefanie PECHLANER BUL 32.65 17.62 15.03 3.79 3.54 3.89 3.75 3.82 0.00 #18
    22 Belinda SCHÖNBERGER AUT 31.55 18.06 14.49 3.86 3.36 3.64 3.71 3.54 1.00 #2
    23 Melanie SWANG THA 30.95 18.29 12.66 3.32 2.82 3.36 3.18 3.14 0.00 #5
    24 Sabina PAQUIER ROU 30.48 16.79 13.69 3.75 3.14 3.54 3.36 3.32 0.00 #8
    25 Judit GRIGA HUN 29.81 16.57 13.24 3.50 3.11 3.32 3.36 3.25 0.00 #14
    26 Katsiarina PAHARTSAVA BLR 29.35 15.98 13.37 3.64 3.07 3.32 3.43 3.25 0.00 #30
    27 Zanna PUGACA LAT 27.38 13.72 14.66 3.82 3.46 3.79 3.68 3.57 1.00 #19
    28 Mila PETROVIC SRB 24.94 13.40 11.54 3.00 2.61 2.96 2.89 2.96 0.00 #27
    29 Fanni FORGO HUN 24.19 12.30 13.89 3.61 3.21 3.61 3.43 3.50 2.00 #29
    30 Ema LIPOVSCAK CRO 24.03 11.56 12.47 3.14 2.96 3.18 3.14 3.18 0.00 #10
    31 Anja CHONG SIN 23.15 12.47 11.68 3.00 2.68 3.04 2.96 2.93 1.00 #26

  10. #10
    L'art pour l'art Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Narumi1997 View Post
    Junior Ladies Short Program

    1 Polina SHELEPEN RUS 54.84 34.16 20.68 5.32 4.89 5.29 5.21 5.14 0.00 #31
    2 Ellie KAWAMURA USA 48.92 28.96 19.96 4.96 4.68 5.25 4.89 5.18 0.00 #15
    3 Qiuying ZHU CHN 48.06 29.65 18.41 4.82 4.25 4.79 4.57 4.57 0.00 #1
    4 Haruka IMAI JPN 47.95 27.18 20.77 5.39 4.79 5.36 5.25 5.18 0.00 #9
    5 Angela MAXWELL USA 45.77 26.39 21.38 5.50 5.04 5.36 5.36 5.46 2.00 #21
    6 Anna OVCHAROVA RUS 45.39 24.56 20.83 5.11 4.96 5.43 5.18 5.36 0.00 #20
    7 Rebecka EMANUELSSON SWE 41.95 26.09 15.86 4.11 3.79 4.00 4.04 3.89 0.00 #24
    8 Shira WILLNER GER 41.86 25.12 16.74 4.43 3.96 4.29 4.07 4.18 0.00 #28
    9 Sila SAYGI TUR 41.49 25.43 16.06 4.00 3.61 4.29 3.96 4.21 0.00 #3
    10 Melinda WANG TPE 40.99 22.91 18.08 4.61 4.18 4.68 4.43 4.71 0.00 #22
    Polina! That score is good! First international competition for this lady, isn't it? And then immediately such a score, only four senior ladies had a higher TES at last Worlds short program.

    Also makes me happy to see a Turkish lady in 9th, a Chinese in 3rd and a German in 8th.

  11. #11
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    704
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Polina! That score is good! First international competition for this lady, isn't it? And then immediately such a score, only four senior ladies had a higher TES at last Worlds short program.

    Also makes me happy to see a Turkish lady in 9th, a Chinese in 3rd and a German in 8th.
    Shelepen TES score suggests she probably did a fully rotated 3-3 combination, hope to see some video of the performance on the youtude. The variety of countries in top 10 is to be desired for, don't forget Chinese taipei in 10th and Swedish athlete in 7th place as well.
    Last edited by life684; 08-27-2009 at 01:12 PM.

  12. #12
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    654
    Yeah! Go, Russians!
    Polina
    Quote Originally Posted by life684 View Post
    Shelepen TES score suggests she probably did a fully rotated 3-3 combination, hope to see some video of the performance on the youtude.
    I think it was 3F-3T, she did it last season at Russian Nationals, and yes, it was fully rotated. Actually I'm not surprised. This girl is landing even fully rotated 3Lz-3Lo. She is one of our hopes for Sochi 2014

  13. #13
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
    Yeah! Go, Russians!
    Polina


    I think it was 3F-3T, she did it last season at Russian Nationals, and yes, it was fully rotated. Actually I'm not surprised. This girl is landing even fully rotated 3Lz-3Lo. She is one of our hopes for Sochi 2014
    It wasn't the 3F+3T, because the required jump for Juniors this year is the triple or double flip. 3Lz+3T perhaps? :-)

    Happy for Polina and Ilynikh/Katsapalov. But sad about Angela, hope she can comeback.

  14. #14
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    It wasn't the 3F+3T, because the required jump for Juniors this year is the triple or double flip. 3Lz+3T perhaps? :-)
    Maybe it was. Polina did 3Lz-3T too. Or maybe even 3Lz-3Lo, who knows... Hope to see it soon on youtube ))

  15. #15
    Tripping on the Podium Narumi1997's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    It wasn't the 3F+3T, because the required jump for Juniors this year is the triple or double flip. 3Lz+3T perhaps? :-)

    Happy for Polina and Ilynikh/Katsapalov. But sad about Angela, hope she can comeback.
    Angela made a come back from 7th in the short to the silver medal at the JGP in Ostrava last season so hopefully she can make a comeback like that tomorrow.
    Last edited by Narumi1997; 08-27-2009 at 04:07 PM. Reason: typo

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •