Watch the JGP from Lake Placid - FREE! | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Watch the JGP from Lake Placid - FREE!

dannyascii

On the Ice
Fujisawa was good :). She was one of the first people that I felt had a connection with the music and her layback was very very nice. Maybe a little work on those landings, but otherwise nice.

bekalc

Record Breaker
So far though nobody looks like they are capable of beating Shelepen. There are others who style is better, but nobody's jumps are nearly as good. Let's see how Kristine does... I'd love to see Rosa move up after the short, I like her better than the two Americans and the other Russian too.

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
Silly question...the IN commentator speaks in a weird way...can you tell me if is it a regional accent? :)

beep_beep

Medalist
Is it just me, or Tonia K.'s (won't try to spell) voice is sounding more nasal as the competition goes?

life684

Final Flight
is the junior grand prix allotment based of world juniors because japan seems to have just one entry in individual events

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Tonia's always been nasal....

Giulia can you be more specific? there are three commentators on IN for this event

life684

Final Flight
With her 3t+3t attempt Makarova may be eyeing the second russian spot for the Olympics, if she can rotate it completely she may have a shot considering how bad things are in the senior level.

life684

Final Flight
the male commentator near Tonia...

he has a soft voice and trying hard to make it sound harder (if we are talking about same person). Other guy i thought did not have an accent.

i can be very politically incorrect at times.

bekalc

Record Breaker
With her 3t+3t attempt Makarova may be eyeing the second russian spot for the Olympics, if she can rotate it completely she may have a shot considering how bad things are in the senior level.

She should.