Watch the JGP from Lake Placid - FREE! | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Watch the JGP from Lake Placid - FREE!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
the one giving interviews seems to have a lisp, that's not a regional thing...
the one in the booth with Tonia has a very precise announcer voice, so I assume he's had vocal training... I don't know who he is (if he were a former skater of if he's a professional sports commentator like Terry Gannon) so I'm not sure, but he doesn't have an accent to me.

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
the one giving interviews seems to have a lisp, that's not a regional thing...
the one in the booth with Tonia has a very precise announcer voice, so I assume he's had vocal training... I don't know who he is (if he were a former skater of if he's a professional sports commentator like Terry Gannon) so I'm not sure, but he doesn't have an accent to me.

ok, thank you!

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
This group of ladies is looking really good in the warm-up...

beep_beep

Medalist
Kristine is quite a gorgeous skater. Guess that 3z could have been better and the centering of the spins, but she's :love:

bekalc

Record Breaker
Kristine is a lovely skater, but is it just me or is she a bit slow? But she really is lovely to watch.

100yen

Medalist
Kristine was beautiful! Just an elegant short program.
Pretty solid with all of the jumps, too. Definitely deserves her first place position.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Question-Why is Christine M still skating the JGP. Great skate a couple of little bobbles but overall very good. Good score 54.48. IMO she belongs in the senior circuit.

Lucky Star

Final Flight
Rosa Sheveleva - wow

How many incredible girls Russia has, in her bank?

There's also Polina Agafonova, a girl with amazing spins, her layback spin is one of the best I've ever seen and she is also only 13, she will skate in Poland next week...

Didn't expect 3-3 from Makarova, she was good ))

bekalc

Record Breaker
There's also Polina Agafonova, a girl with amazing spins, her layback spin is one of the best I've ever seen and she is also only 13, she will skate in Poland next week...

Didn't expect 3-3 from Makarova, she was good ))

Don't forget their Senior National champion and senior national silver medalist who are too young for the JGP this year but will be there next year. :lol:

Alicja

On the Ice
Still trying to figure out why Sara Hurtado and Adria Diaz got less points on IN of the flamenco than the russian team...

100yen

Medalist
Does anyone by chance know when the protocols will be released?

bekalc

Record Breaker
Does anyone by chance know when the protocols will be released?

It's always after the final phase of each competition. So the pairs will be up after their free skate, the ladies after their free skate, etc.

100yen

Medalist
Thanks, bekalc and Alicja. Looking forward to what the judges had to say about the men.. >__>