French Masters | Page 2 | Golden Skate

French Masters

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
It's too similar to the Metallica one - I liked it when Brian used to wear lots of really different costumes.

bekalc

Record Breaker
I've just checked ou Passion patainage - apparently nobody's got sound. I hope the FFSG sues Orange!

Ridiculous that they down have sound. But hey at least their skaters get to practice their programs in competition, and the foreign competition doesn't get the full effect of the programs :lol:

Last edited:

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
Ok, despite the mistakes, it seems to me as if Brian feels good with this program, he just needs more practice.

There wasn't any sound, but the choreography looks great (thanks Albena + Maxim!).

It looked to me as if Brian got over excited during the program. he needs to do the program over and over again to get Plushy-style automatism.

bekalc

Record Breaker
Ok, despite the mistakes, it seems to me as if Brian feels good with this program, he just needs more practice.

There wasn't any sound, but the choreography looks great (thanks Albena + Maxim!).

It looked to me as if Brian got over excited during the program. he needs to do the program over and over again to get Plushy-style automatism.

Yeah, I was about to say is it just me or does Brian have actual choregraphy now?

seniorita

Record Breaker
well, concidering his rolling stones program this is the most typical he could have chosen
they all seem to have problem with the size of the rink..especially joubert, but he looked very good with choreo:)
LOL, Amodio is wow!And great actor :p and he grew up!

Last edited:

Danale

On the Ice
Is it me or does Brian's spins look much better?
The step sequence looked great ... Yeah, I think this LP will grow on me.
Especially if I'll hear the music! :p

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
Is it me or does Brian's spins look much better?
The step sequence looked great ... Yeah, I think this LP will grow on me.
Especially if I'll hear the music! :p

yep, he worked with Lucinda Ruh.

When an amateur video is on the internet I'll post it here.

Danale

On the Ice
Oh, I know, way too early ... just kidding :biggrin:
But, truth be told, Florent was impressive today.

bekalc

Record Breaker
Oh, I know, way too early ... just kidding :biggrin:
But, truth be told, Florent was impressive today.

Oh I love Florent and wouldn't mind seeing him on the Olympic team... But one of them will be Joubert. I mean Joubert almost always looks a bit shaky at the beginning of the season.

I just hope that Joubert continues to train the program and doesn't take out choregraphy this early.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Yeah, but so far Florent has had one competition where he bombed big during the last 12 months, and that's Junior Worlds. He was fine at French Nationals, on the JGP... If he proves himself in the next few months, that spot at the Olympics could very well be his. Préaubert will never get good PCS and Euros 2009 was probably the only clean long program that Ponsero will ever gift us with.

Yeah Florent! :clap: Is Brian only 3rd? He also went Zayak, as far as I've seen it...

seniorita

Record Breaker
I combined the masters with music from rythmic's Worlds Championship and it worked well:biggrin: