Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NEW Chinese national champions

Custom Title
    Full results on my website too (with complete translation) : [url]http://pagesperso-orange.fr/planetepatinage/competitions/2009_2010/championnat_chine10.htm[/url]

And with the junior nationals held in december.

Custom Title
    Jinlin in fifth...hmm, so no chance of him getting sent to 4CC then, I guess. Hopefully he starts to land 3As next season.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by jialei200206 View Post
    he message is from Yanjin Shi(the coach of Min Zhang)‘s bolg
    [url]http://qiqihaersyj.blog.163.com/blog/static/97700910201001210745301/[/url]

PAIRS: DAN ZHANG/ HAO ZHANG, HUIBO DONG/YIMING WU, YUE ZHANG/LEI WANG

MEN: JINLIN GUAN , NAN SONG , JIALIANG WU

LADIES: YAN LIU , BINSHU XU , QIUYING ZHU

ICE DANCE: XINTONG HUANG/XUN ZHEN , XIAOYANG YU/CHEN WANG
    Not quite. Someone, in another thread, posted the official Chinese team going to Four Continents.
    Last edited by huayanghuabing; 01-16-2010 at 12:30 PM.

Custom Title
    Chao Yang should go instead of Jialiang Wu. Wu has been a mess the last 2 seasons and has already been given too many opportunities. Yang is a much better skater with better results this season.

ZhangZhang are going , I guess to test the new recycled SP.

Custom Title
    Congrats to Yan Liu! I hope she will skate a 7-triple program in Vancouver just like she used to back in the days. But what happened to the promising young ladies? Seems like Bingwa Geng and Kexin Zhang (am I confusing her with the gymnast He Kexin?) are struggling.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiKike View Post
    Chao Yang should go instead of Jialiang Wu. Wu has been a mess the last 2 seasons and has already been given too many opportunities. Yang is a much better skater with better results this season.

ZhangZhang are going , I guess to test the new recycled SP.
    I concur with your statement about Chao Yang.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by huayanghuabing View Post
    Not quite. Someone, in another thread, posted the official Chinese team going to Four Continents.
    Thanks huayanghuabing for the info! As I don't understand Chinese, it's great when Chinese speakers could fill me in on what's going on with the Chinese skaters.

Hmm...so I'm happy Jinlin Guan will be at 4CC as I'm a fan of his skating, but just as you and SamuraiKike mentioned, I also wonder why Chao Yang is not sent to 4CC. Injury? I guess Han Yan is not sent because he's too young, but Ming Xue isn't sent either because...he's too old or something? (I hope I'm not confused about who Ming Xue is.) Also, I've never heard of Jiaxing Liu but Nan Song who placed lower than Liu gets sent to 4CC instead of Liu, is that possibly because the Chinese federation considered Nan Song's international result (JGPF), I guess?

Anyway I wish Guan luck at 4CC. I guess Nan Song will outdo him at 4CC since Song has 3A while Guan doesn't (Chao Yang doesn't have 3A yet either, am I correct?) but hopefully Guan will mastr 3A soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2