NEW Chinese national champions | Page 2 | Golden Skate

NEW Chinese national champions

huayanghuabing

Rinkside
Chao Yang should go instead of Jialiang Wu. Wu has been a mess the last 2 seasons and has already been given too many opportunities. Yang is a much better skater with better results this season.

ZhangZhang are going , I guess to test the new recycled SP.

I concur with your statement about Chao Yang.

champs

Final Flight
Not quite. Someone, in another thread, posted the official Chinese team going to Four Continents. :)

Thanks huayanghuabing for the info! As I don't understand Chinese, it's great when Chinese speakers could fill me in on what's going on with the Chinese skaters.

Hmm...so I'm happy Jinlin Guan will be at 4CC as I'm a fan of his skating, but just as you and SamuraiKike mentioned, I also wonder why Chao Yang is not sent to 4CC. Injury? I guess Han Yan is not sent because he's too young, but Ming Xue isn't sent either because...he's too old or something? (I hope I'm not confused about who Ming Xue is.) Also, I've never heard of Jiaxing Liu but Nan Song who placed lower than Liu gets sent to 4CC instead of Liu, is that possibly because the Chinese federation considered Nan Song's international result (JGPF), I guess?

Anyway I wish Guan luck at 4CC. I guess Nan Song will outdo him at 4CC since Song has 3A while Guan doesn't (Chao Yang doesn't have 3A yet either, am I correct?) but hopefully Guan will mastr 3A soon.