Who is going? | Golden Skate

Who is going?

fiestasiesta

Spectator
Hello everybody!
I intend to go to the Worlds but don't find cheap hotels in Turin where to stay. Does anybody know a cheap place to stay? Thank you

miss.coiza

Rinkside
I want to go so much to a Big International skating event, that may be impossible because i am in Portugal, i am under age and because my parents just wodn`t let me and also because it`s not cheap to go to other country pay the hotel, the tickets, the flying, that`s just to much things going on... :scowl:

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
Hello everybody!
I intend to go to the Worlds but don't find cheap hotels in Turin where to stay. Does anybody know a cheap place to stay? Thank you

try this site: http://www.booking.com/searchresults.en.html?sid=702be138fdf3df58dd61b86c07748bb9;checkin_monthday=23;checkin_year_month=2010-3;checkout_monthday=24;checkout_year_month=2010-3;city=-130938;class_interval=1;si=ai%2Cco%2Cci%2Cre;radius=0;order=price
If you want to change the reservation date, go on the calendar on the left.

jaws12345

Match Penalty
Yu-Na might compete in 2010 World, she suggests.

In one of her post-TEB interviews, she implied that she is not ruling out the possibility of her participating in World 2010.

Reporter: "... so when do you think you will come to Korea? Can it be sometime this year?"

Kim: "it is likely to be sometime in early 2010. If I compete in 2010 World, then it will be after the event. Anyway, I won't be returning to Korea in 2009 for sure."

Trewyn

Medalist
How can you order tickets? I don't understand Italian :s I would love to be able to get front row tickets like I had at TEB! Is that possible?

Buttercup

Record Breaker
How can you order tickets? I don't understand Italian :s I would love to be able to get front row tickets like I had at TEB! Is that possible?
Here's the link for ticket information on the event website - if it's in Italian, there should be an option to change it to English on the upper right (a little British flag). As usual, there will be an option to get tickets from FNAC.

Last edited:

Trewyn

Medalist
Thanks for the English button help! I don't think Fnac is selling them already; they might only sell the individual tickets starting December 5th.
So row 1 is the first row?

fiestasiesta

Spectator
I have booked hotel Guala for 69 euro/double room. Seems a nice hotel, close to the Palavela and also has near a bus station to the city centre .

Jemy

Rinkside
I and my daughter, we're going to Worlds. We booked Art Hotel Guala Residence Piazza Guala, 143.

rainisland

Rinkside
Jemy, send me a private message with your dates, I would like to meet you in Turin, it will be pleasure to have you and your daughter as a company.