Who is going? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Who is going?

Jemy

Rinkside
Rainisland, my daughter and I, we are we'd love to have you and your daughter. :)

seniorita

Record Breaker
Rainsland remind me a little, palavela is outside the city?? I would like to stay in the center. Cant wait to see your girly!
I got tickets for men sp and lp, and ladies lp yesterday now I cant find a decent flight, it is too expensive unless i wont stay for gala. It is also my bday those days, i wanted to stay more and at the end I would not go at all with the flight prices :indiff: It is alo much more expensive than euros and i m not sure you can watch the practices with those tickets. Still plenty of time I hope i ll figure.

rainisland

Rinkside
Hello fiesta sesta, send me your mail adress, so we can arrange to see eachother in Torino. :)
I am already in contact with Jemy from this Forum..so if you like to join us..:)

rainisland

Rinkside
Last edited:

seniorita

Record Breaker
Weeeeeee I found flight with charter with 20 euros!
And my sister will come also and watch skating first time in her life!!!! I m excited!
ANy hotel/hostel recommendations?? In the center, i dont wanna stay near Palavela.
Merci!

Trewyn

Medalist
Oh, if I'd known you were coming! We could have booked accommodation together! Now I've booked accommodation near Palavela! But I'm glad you're coming all the same :)

seniorita

Record Breaker
I was supposed to stay in an italian friend, but now we have gathered 5 people in last 48 hours and still counting so I prefered to stay with them and my sis instead of a house. Gala is sold out, we found gala tickets out of the blue from italy today but not for all of us so there is going to be a battle of who is going!LOL!
They told me Palavela have benches and not seats and is divided in 3 sections and you cannot navigate between sections. And there is this annoying glass in front! But we will be together anyhow, dont worry!
So you booked outside the center?? I prefer center, I dont wanna watch all competitions this time, prefer to navigate in Italy in sprinnggg! :D

LaLola

On the Ice
Me and my boyfriend will be there for the whole week, watching a skating competition for the first time in our lives.

Jemy

Rinkside
My friend from Moscow booked Hotel Plaza. Maybe someone is going to live there? She went the first time, single, and very excited.

Otma

Rinkside
It seems that sales are closed for free dance. Does that mean that there is no more ticket anywhere ?

fiestasiesta

Spectator
It seems that sales are closed for free dance. Does that mean that there is no more ticket anywhere ?

I don´t know about that, but i have bought 2 tickets for the FD and my friend won´t be able to come, so i have one extra ticket. If you want send me a message and we can meet at the Palavela(as i bought the collect tickets , i can take them 1 hour before the competition)

seniorita

Record Breaker
If someone has, I need an extra ticket for the gala for my friend and I cant find ladies free tickets, short program has still plenty.

Otma

Rinkside
I don´t know about that, but i have bought 2 tickets for the FD and my friend won´t be able to come, so i have one extra ticket. If you want send me a message and we can meet at the Palavela(as i bought the collect tickets , i can take them 1 hour before the competition)
I just posted an answer by mp. Thanks!

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
I'm not still sure, but it's very likely I'll come for Ladies SP and LP, and for FD!!!looking for it!!!

Trewyn

Medalist
So is there a way that al GS-ers get together at some point or another? Those that like that idea of course. I'm traveling alone and I don't know any Italian, so I'm always up for an English conversation :D. I'll be carrying a Belgian flag; but I think I won't be the only one (I think there'll be other Kevin fans in the arena). Perhaps we need a sign or a meeting point :)?

EDIT: anyone know anything about what bus/metro goes to the Palavela?

Last edited: