Hottest Politicians... | Golden Skate

Hottest Politicians...

Simone

Match Penalty
This was bound to come up from me... or no? :biggrin: This suppose to not make for a serious thread as seeing the political forum is usually a place for seriousness... Now time for a fun thread, as it is titled 'Hottest Politicians' in your own eyes of course as beauty or handsomeness is a subjective thing.

As I am sure many are aware of my tastes... and of my political attitude..

Filip Dewinter - Flemish Nationalist. I already mentioned I fancy him but he deserves another mention... ;) He's been subject to a lot of ridicule by the press and is often mocked and I am sure many are aware of the cordon sanitaire against the Vlaams Belang.. he should be the mayor of Antwerp.

Mario Dumont - Québécois Nationalist. He left politics recently but he is so HOT!!! I would do anything to do him... yes I said that I would do him, who wouldn't? Like Dewinter he is a subject of a lot of ridicule - why is it that almost all of the time it is Right-wing politicians that are ridiculed? I think I know - the Left owns the press.

Heinz-Christian Strache - Austrian Nationalist. Look into those blue eyes and tell me you don't find him incredibly sexy

Alain Soral - A TRUE Frenchman. Nuff' said.

I will stop for now since the hotness is overkill... :love:

Last edited:

John King

Final Flight
Merkel... I heard a rumor her father was Adolf Hitler...
She was born in 1954. So unless you have some evidence of a Hitler roaming the earth 9 years after his officially declared death, I'd wring in a healthy dose of scepticism. Also, she was in 2007 given an honorary degree by the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.

Simone

Match Penalty
She was born in 1954. So unless you have some evidence of a Hitler roaming the earth 9 years after his officially declared death, I'd wring in a healthy dose of scepticism. Also, she was in 2007 given an honorary degree by the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.

The rumor is his sperm was saved before he died... and it was planned for an heir to be conceived with the sperm... apparently her mother had been Eva Braun's sister... this is just a rumor...

berrycute

On the Ice
The rumor is his sperm was saved before he died... and it was planned for an heir to be conceived with the sperm... apparently her mother had been Eva Braun's sister... this is just a rumor...

Also, she was born in Kenya...