Patrick Swayze dies at 57 | Golden Skate

Patrick Swayze dies at 57

antmanb

Record Breaker
Didn't he amazingly manage to play one last role in a series despite being desperately ill? Originally he was only given months to live but survived much longer and managed to work :eek:. That's an incredible achievement for such an ill man. All best wishes to his family at this difficult time.

Ant

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Didn't he amazingly manage to play one last role in a series despite being desperately ill? Originally he was only given months to live but survived much longer and managed to work :eek:. That's an incredible achievement for such an ill man. All best wishes to his family at this difficult time.

Ant

yes he did an hour long show last season... something like 13 episodes for the network A&E titled "The Beast" they didn't renew for a second season.

sillylionlove

Medalist
yes he did an hour long show last season... something like 13 episodes for the network A&E titled "The Beast" they didn't renew for a second season.

I believe I read that they didn't renew it for a second season because he was sick and they didn't want to do the show without him.

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
"I had the time of my life..." RIP Patrick...

I keep saying it: the summer of 2009 has not been good for this Gen Xer... so sad...