2010 Olympic Podium (ladies) take 2 | Golden Skate

2010 Olympic Podium (ladies) take 2

Who do you think will make it on to the 2010 Olympic podium?

• Yu-Na Kim

Votes: 142 81.1%
  • Mao Asada

Votes: 85 48.6%
  • Joannie Rochette

Votes: 72 41.1%
  • Miki Ando

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • Carolina Kostner

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Sasha Cohen

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Rachael Flatt

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Alena Leonova

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Fumie Suguri

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vmfan89

Rinkside
Hi, I'm new here, and I'm curious to see who posters think will be on the olympic podium in Vancouver. Pick up to three skaters! :)

SamuraiKike

Medalist
I went with the obvious at this moment : Kim, Asada and Rochete probably in that same order.. I really want Ando to upset Rochette though or even better Nakano for the podium ..

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I would be really surprised if the podium consists of a skater outside the 4 of Kim, Asada, Ando, and Rochette.

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
I would be really surprised if the podium consists of a skater outside the 4 of Kim, Asada, Ando, and Rochette.

Ditto... and I don't think first and second will be Kim or Asada... If I were a betting person, I'd go with Miki for the upset.

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
Ditto... and I don't think first and second will be Kim or Asada... If I were a betting person, I'd go with Miki for the upset.

I'm thinking axactly the same thing. However, with Joannie being Canadian, I think she'll be on the podium too. 4 skaters for 3 slots - mmm I wonder who won't be on there?

Wicked

Final Flight
If I had to pick a podium most likely to have an upset, this is it. I have a strong feeling Joannie will make it, but other than that, I don't know.

Star85

Rinkside
It's a bit early to tell who will be on the podium, especially since we don't even know who all is GOING yet, but here are my pics:

1. Mao
2. Yuna
3. Sasha

I wish Sasha would come in 2nd, but I doubt she can beat both Mao and Yuna. We'll have to just wait, and see where she's at this season though...
I would also like for Mirai or Caroline to come come in 3rd, but chances are, they probably won't even make the Olympics team at all. So I would like to see Joannie get 3rd. She's not one of my top faves, but I think she really deserves a medal.

pokky_oc

On the Ice
Hoping for a Mao's win:love: But Yu-Na obviously would take the gold I think with her new and perfect 3Lz+3T:p

1. Yu-Na Kim
2. Mao Asada
3. Miki Ando

Hoping for that order!

:laugh::laugh::clap::clap:

mel66

Rinkside
I would be surprised if Yuna doesn't win the gold medal.
My guess is Yuna-Joannie-Miki