2010 Olympic Podium (pairs) | Golden Skate

2010 Olympic Podium (pairs)

Who do you think will make it on to the 2010 Olympic podium?

• Savchenko/Szolkowy

Votes: 69 74.2%
  • Pang/Tong

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Zhang/Zhang

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • Kawaguchi/Smirnov

Votes: 32 34.4%
  • Mukhortova/Trankov

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Shen/Zhao

Votes: 69 74.2%
  • Dubé/Davison

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Volosozhar/Morozov

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • McLaughlin/Brubaker

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Duhamel/Buntin

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Who I want: Any 3 from Savchenko/Szolkowy, Mukhortova/Trankov, Kavaguti/Smirnov, and Shen/Zhao.

What will likely happen: Top 3 of S/S, S/Z, & Z/Z. K/S may sneak in for bronze and knock one of Z/Z or S/Z off the podium. P/T are always a question mark.

Last edited:

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
But I think maybe K&S can sneak in there and knock P&T off.

That's the trouble, there are so many pairs for three slots! I definitly think K&S have a huge chance of medaling, but out of all the pairs out there, I think that P&T are the most likely to medal.

dannyascii

On the Ice
S/Z, S/S, P/T. I don't know which order, but I don't think that S/S will get gold.
That order would be great. P/T are sooo talented, but I do see K/S knocking them off the podium if they have an off day. S/Z must win the gold. It is horribly overdue.

roemerr

Rinkside
You left Denney and Barrett off the list. I know it's a long shot, but so are some of the other teams listed.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
1. Shen/Zhao
2. Savchenko/Szolkowy
3. Kawaguchi/Smirnov

If they skate their best, I think this is who I would like the most.

B

bingbing

I can`t wait for the coming fierce competition.
It will be difficult for Shen and Zhao to completely perfect both of their two programs because of their age.But I really hope this great pair could make that because they have the abilities and we all expect the legend could end with a perfect ending.They deserve the Olympic Gold Medal more than anyone else.May God bless them!
1、S/Z
2、S/S
3、P/T
I thought this would be the best result.Though K/S is stronger than P/T in some way,according to the state two teams are in,I don`t think K/S would beat the Chinese Pair in Vancouver.

Last edited: