Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: All Brian Joubert News!

Throwing tomatoes at corrupt judges Audrey19's Avatar
    ^^ Go ahead!
    I'm so in awe with his free skate At once a program which comes close to fulfilling his potential choreography-wise. Definitely a kick-*** olympic program! Allez Brian!!!

Custom Title

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    And you know what we can do in this thread (compared to the Plushy thread...)? We can find sexy Brian pictures and drool over them!
    You mean like this: http://media.photobucket.com/image/%...g/bd182e67.jpg

I also found one that leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination that i suspect i should not post on GS

Ant

Quote Originally Posted by antmanb View Post

I also found one that leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination that i suspect i should not post on GS
    That's a fantastic start! Hip-Hip-Hooray for Ant. Is that really him? I mean, really? Because the bloke in that picture is hot.

I know the ones that leave nothing to our imagination. Actually, I have them stored on my computer. His upper body looks good, but the lower parts are absolutely stunning, great for the study of anatomy. See, my interest is entirely professional!

Custom Title
    No, he is´nt

That's a fantastic start! Hip-Hip-Hooray for Ant. Is that really him? I mean, really? Because the bloke in that picture is hot.

I know the ones that leave nothing to our imagination. Actually, I have them stored on my computer. His upper body looks good, but the lower parts are absolutely stunning, great for the study of anatomy. See, my interest is entirely professional!
    I know the pic Ant posted, and I think it's an American skier. It shows up under Joubert because it came from a forum discussion in which Brian was mentioned. It looks nothing like him.

Those other pictures also show up on a Google image search. I always thought they were photoshopped and never bothered with them. They're not photoshopped, then?

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Wow
    i dont care who he is, I ll root for him

And you know what we can do in this thread (compared to the Plushy thread...)? We can find sexy Brian pictures and drool over them!
    ah that was a knock under the belt
    but the lower parts are absolutely stunning, great for the study of anatomy. See, my interest is entirely professional!
    REally?
    Last edited by seniorita; 09-18-2009 at 09:09 AM.

The Zamboni Rocks!!! sillylionlove's Avatar
    East of the Pacific, West of the Atlantic, South of Canada and North of Mexico
    I sure hope that Brian has used a different costume designer this year. While I am not the biggest Brian fan.....I am sooooo not a fan of his costumes.

Yeah i did wonder about it because facially i wasn't sure it looked like him ...but since he's hot it doesn't matter

EDIT: Ah i knew Buttercup would know everything to do with Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I know the pic Ant posted, and I think it's an American skier. It shows up under Joubert because it came from a forum discussion in which Brian was mentioned. It looks nothing like him.

Those other pictures also show up on a Google image search. I always thought they were photoshopped and never bothered with them. They're not photoshopped, then?
    I remember there being lots of controversy at teh time when Brian did the ones in his undies - i think more thna anythign because he was (and looks!) so young. But those pictures were all side on...the "inappropriate" picture i was thinknig of is full body on and in a pair of grey clavins....but since his face is looking down it's difficult to know if it Brian or not...the google images searches are never that accurate!

Ant
    Last edited by antmanb; 09-18-2009 at 09:37 AM.

Ant
    It isn't Brian. The guy's face is nothing like Brian's.

BTW, if anyone owants to see some nice pics of Brian (and other skaters) there are some great ones (not "hot" ones though - sorry Medusa) on Kathleen Bangs' website.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by bekalc View Post
    I thought Brian should get his very own thread. This way Plushenko, Chan and others could have their threads in peace.

Here's going I like Brian's new program.
    Thank you sooo much!!!

I like his new FS program. I think it's a little different from his most programs before. Even though it's still in an early stage, I think this program could be polished into a winning program at the Olympics.

On a side note:
    I went to Paris and London for a vacation with my family this summer. This was the first time that I had ever stepped onto the European soil. So I was so excited. Don't call me a crazy Brian fan because I am not, but when I first stepped on the ground of Frence, all I could think of was that Brian Joubert was here in Frence some where a few hours away.
    Last edited by jennylovskt; 09-19-2009 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by calica View Post
    Fabian, amodio and Brian

http://s55.radikal.ru/i149/0905/1e/0df6b3893d7d.jpg

But sometimes ; Brian isn´t so handsome...
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...lica/brian.jpg
    That's what's wonderful abour Brian - he laughs about the fact that girls all around the world drool all over him! I had a front row seat at that exhibition () and I can tell you that although the audience was dead at firts the guys' stip-act really worked the audience!!!

Beautiful pics, thanks for posting!

On the Ice
    His Sp, I hope he changed it, the first time it was good, now I see it many times, is not so exciting.
    Me too I like his LP; much better than last year, I Hope he make it better for Vancouver and not abandon choreograph at the end of the season, he deserves a pontium place.

Shoe Diva
    Yowza... that man is so very hot... LOVE THAT GUY!!!

As for his long program - here's something I never thought I'd say about my future husband: great skating, needs to work on his jumps!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast