All Brian Joubert News! | Golden Skate

All Brian Joubert News!

bekalc

Record Breaker
I thought Brian should get his very own thread. This way Plushenko, Chan and others could have their threads in peace.

Here's going I like Brian's new program.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
I don't think we can approach the length and off-topicness of the Plushy thread :p, but Brian deserves some attention, too - so...

Brian and the NHK documentary, with a pic of him wearing motion capture sensors. Not a good look for anyone :laugh:. But I'd be curious to see the result.

Also: Sunday is Brian's and Alban's birthdays... Joubert will be 25 and Preaubert turns 24.

antmanb

Record Breaker
Obivously i want to support this thread too!

The onyl comment I have to make was that i was surprised Joubert was 25 - i don't know why i thought he was older.

Ant

Buttercup

Record Breaker
The onyl comment I have to make was that i was surprised Joubert was 25 - i don't know why i thought he was older.
Maybe because he's been around forever. Here, for you: 2002 Joubert - on the Euros podium and at Worlds. Doesn't he look young and adorable?

I found him kind of sexy with all that stuff on him, whats wrong with me?:eek:
Do you really want me to answer that? :biggrin:

Medusa

Record Breaker
I am the worst brian-fan ever. I had no idea when his birthday was, no idea that he and Alban have their birthday on the same day...

Medusa

Record Breaker
If I'm not mistaken, they have one more thing in common.

BTW, aren't the two good friends?
Huh? - to the first part of the post. Of course they have more things in common. They are both French e.g.

I think they are good friends, they are often seen joking and laughing together at competitions, both are very complimentary to each other.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Huh? - to the first part of the post. Of course they have more things in common. They are both French e.g.
According to the French news thread at FSU, Brian and Alban have one kidney (each - one kidney between the two of them would be a problem ;)). Which is a strange coincidence, I guess. So maybe that's what Hsuhs meant?

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
According to the French news thread at FSU, Brian and Alban have one kidney (each - one kidney between the two of them would be a problem ;)). Which is a strange coincidence, I guess. So maybe that's what Hsuhs meant?
Yes, that's what Hsuhs meant indeed! :thumbsup:
And, oui, of course, they are both French.
Also, isn't Alban's current coach Brian's former one?

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
Yes, that's what Hsuhs meant indeed! :thumbsup:
And, oui, of course, they are both French.
Also, isn't Alban's current coach Brian's former one?

Alban trains with Annick Dumont. Although she has never been one of Brian's "official" coaches, she is one of the national coaches. When Brian goes to Courchevel Annick is there, so they do some work together. Also, if I'm not mistaken, just before Brian chose to work with JCS, Annick coached him a little.
Several times she has said that although she isn't his coach, she considers Brian as her pupil.

I totaly approve of this thread - it's a wonder I didn't start it myself!:rofl:

Medusa

Record Breaker
And you know what we can do in this thread (compared to the Plushy thread...)? We can find sexy Brian pictures and drool over them!

Audrey19

On the Ice
^^ :biggrin: Go ahead!
I'm so in awe with his free skate :love: At once a program which comes close to fulfilling his potential choreography-wise. Definitely a kick-*** olympic program! Allez Brian!!! :rock:

Medusa

Record Breaker
You mean like this: http://media.photobucket.com/image/%2522brian Joubert%2522/adreayoung/bd182e67.jpg

:eek:

I also found one that leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination that i suspect i should not post on GS :biggrin:
That's a fantastic start! Hip-Hip-Hooray for Ant. :rock: Is that really him? I mean, really? Because the bloke in that picture is hot.

I know the ones that leave nothing to our imagination. Actually, I have them stored on my computer. His upper body looks good, but the lower parts are absolutely stunning, great for the study of anatomy. See, my interest is entirely professional!