Weir's new SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Weir's new SP

tilak

On the Ice
I am very anxious to see Johnny perform his new SP at the Rostelecom Cup. I think we'll see a big difference compared to the small rink and poor video quality from the Stars, Stripes & Skates Show in Danbury.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I am very anxious to see Johnny perform his new SP at the Rostelecom Cup. I think we'll see a big difference compared to the small rink and poor video quality from the Stars, Stripes & Skates Show in Danbury.

yes. We will have to wait until a real competition to form a a legitamate opinion. But professional rink or not, nothing will help the bad music.

merrybari

Final Flight
I also agree about the music, but even more distracting to me was that he didn't always seem to be skating to/with it!

antmanb

Record Breaker
I might be alone in really liking the music!! I really enjoyed seeing the programme, though i think the home movie filming didn't help with the overall impression. Is that his actual SP costume? I thought we were told to expect corsets and feathers (or was that for his LP?).

I loved the step sequences and think that this is definitely a programme that he'll perform better as the season goes goes on. The things i did wonder about were that i didn't think there were any new spin positions in this programme, and that despite the music being busy enough to warrant the kind of over abundance of transitions that Wilson usually puts in, the programme seemed pretty empty at the start where all the jumps were laid out - could that have been rink size playing in?

Anyway i look forward to seeing this programme again (if any of the GPs make it to youtube!).

Ant