Isabelle Delobel | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Isabelle Delobel

beep_beep

Medalist
Yeahhhh!!!!!!!

:clap::party::party2:

Congratulations to the new parents!! Hope everything went well.

edited...

Last edited:

life684

Final Flight
Yeahhhh!!!!!!!

:clap::party::party2:

Congratulations to the new parents!! Hope everything went well.

And Loïs Roux/Gabriel Schoenfelder for 2030 ice dance gold! :p
:laugh::clap:

Before that a medal for Delobel/Sxhoenfelder at 2010 Games. Congrats to the parents

Audrey19

On the Ice
Wheee finally! I was so worried that anything was going wrong!
Congrats to the parents and welcome LOÏS! :party2:

beep_beep

Medalist
Stupid, stupid question: Loïs is a boy or a girl ?? (I'm not familiar with french names...) At FSU they're saying it's a boy... I'm confused now (and a little embarrassed for asking this...)

Simone

Match Penalty
Stupid, stupid question: Loïs is a boy or a girl ?? (I'm not familiar with french names...) At FSU they're saying it's a boy... I'm confused now (and a little embarrassed for asking this...)

A French poster said Loïs is a boy... I am going to go with what she said...

Buttercup

Record Breaker
he is a boy ;) I was confused too because i believe that Loïs was a girl´s name but not ...:p:p
Here the confirmation.
"petit garçon"
I'm sure he's a cute one, and the announcement was great!

Matthieu Jost and Vanessa Gusmeroli had a little girl a few months ago, he can skate with her then ;).

Simone

Match Penalty
I'm sure he's a cute one, and the announcement was great!

Matthieu Jost and Vanessa Gusmeroli had a little girl a few months ago, he can skate with her then ;).

I was thinking of the same thing too... if Isabelle had had a girl she may have been a good partner for Gabriel Schoenfelder but since she has a boy he may be a good partner for Kim Jost... if he goes in to the world of skating... we shall see...

Danale

On the Ice
Awesome news indeed!
Happy Birthday Lois :birthday:

Now ... how long before we start guessing when she'll be back on the ice? :p:p

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was thinking of the same thing too... if Isabelle had had a girl she may have been a good partner for Gabriel Schoenfelder but since she has a boy he may be a good partner for Kim Jost... if he goes in to the world of skating... we shall see...
:clap: :clap:You guys are just so funny!!! Already matching up skaters. :laugh: :laugh:

When I saw that she named her child Lois, I thought...........what!!!!! Lois is such an American name, why not Giselle or Simone??? Now I love it since it's a boy!!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Congratulations to Isabell on her little bundle of joy!!

Danale

On the Ice
icenetwork announcing the news:
According to family sources, the delivery process went smoothly. In order to prevent lengthy rehabilitation, Delobel elected to wait for the delivery to take place naturally, she could hence resume skating after a few days of rest.

ae9177

On the Ice
Congratulations to Isabelle and her family! :party: Glad to know everything went smoothly. Can't wait to see her back on ice!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Congrats, Isabelle/husband/family/et al! :)

Now its back to the ice & the race to the finish line. Good luck, Isabelle & Olivier, I'll be cheering you both on all the way to the finish!!!!!!!!:clap: You can do it, you can do it, you can do it...