Vote for Kristi to re-appear on DWTS in a special dance | Golden Skate

Vote for Kristi to re-appear on DWTS in a special dance

:rock: We have to wait until Tuesday to vote for Kristi, but in the meantime we can start working on our submission for the costume design part of the contest.

Here's what I've got so far.

Kristi's Latin dress.

Now I need an inspiration for ballroom. :yes:

heyang

Record Breaker
The winning dance is the Paso Doble. So, no need to tinker with ballroom, unless you just want to play with your Kristi paper dolls.:biggrin:

fairly4

Medalist
do any of you know if Krist is PAID by the so-called nonprofit organization to promote flu shots for kids--wondering why-- newspaper states how much the ceo get paid for (so-called non-profit) you know-don't have to pay taxes to us goverment-what has to do with her coming back on dtws -nothing-but just wondering.
why should i vote for her -when she had an advantage going in.

she got what she wanted--she won

I don't know if Kristi gets paid for her public service spots or not. But this contest is to decide who we want to see dancing on the show. If you would rather see Master P or Cloris Leachman, then vote for them instead. :yes:

fairly4

Medalist
i am not saying I won't vote for her..
I want reasons as to why I should--i gave you my reason why I might not.
I have yet to have reasons why I should--don't include Ogm --or character--why she complained about low scores after stating being a figure skater she could handle the scores.
so someone please tell me why I should--your reasons.
i might vote for her.

It seems simple to me. The only reason why someone should vote for Kristi, or for any of the other contestants, is because you would enjoy seeing her dance on the show.

If you don't want to see her dance on TV, don't vote for her.

If you would rather see Shawn Johnson dancing, or Joey Fatone -- there you go, vote for them.

If you do not watch this show and don't really care about seeing any of the past contestants again, then don't vote. :)

Edited to add: Now that I think about it, I think Shawn Johnson will win this vote. She has the most active current fan base.

Last edited:

fairly4

Medalist
like that answer--it was cute. thank you.
i watched the show at the beginning but i don't now. but i have friends and family that watch it. and they wanted to know why her over the others--because like me they have a hard time choosing and no--i don't want shawn johnson on the show. sorry-

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
wow, taking a celeb reality tv show way too seriously, fairly4...

Jhar55

Medalist
Gave kristi 3 votes and also threw in couple for Gilles*, not that I wasn't happy for Shawn winning last year but Gilles was the best overall, and should have won IMO...

fairly4

Medalist
tonimichelle

If my family and friends ask me who to vote for because -they would like to see them all back and the person they vote for-if any kind of edge they have over another- they asked my opinion of both good and bad reason as to why they should and shouldn't been on the show.
it does matter-because someone may get on a show that someone won't watch because of a like someone stated gilles should have won/ i remeber another year mel b should have won. so i gave them both good and bad -in kristi case more bad-i wanted more good reasons to give.
if my friends and family want to take and objective look and go from there it is okay. if it seems to serious for you i apologize--why. we like look at both good and bad reason before my a final decision. she had good reason-she dance great. she worked hard for it. i just was hoping a few of you who voted for her in the first place -might have some reason other than (just want to see her again-because that is what all the other people will want-just to see their favorite. yes they had their favorites and told me-they wanted me to help them along. i gave them mine with the hopes of help from you.(how you voted for her in the first place) i thought you might want to push more outside votes.
i guess not.