Eurosport - Grand Prix Series? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Eurosport - Grand Prix Series?

Koboldspike

Rinkside
German Eurosport won't broadcast the Grand Prix-Series. :frown: I wrote them an Email and they answered that they will only broadcast the Golden Skate Award and another Show.

Oh, no, I don`t believe it! I was so happy last year that eurosport broadcasted the Grand Prix series, and now this... Was looking forward for Cup of Russia especially (obviously because of Plushenko`s participation:)). Sigh! Well, let`s hope for some vids on you tube then, but it`s not the same exactly...:cry:

McWicked

On the Ice
Oh, no, I don`t believe it! I was so happy last year that eurosport broadcasted the Grand Prix series, and now this... Was looking forward for Cup of Russia especially (obviously because of Plushenko`s participation:)). Sigh! Well, let`s hope for some vids on you tube then, but it`s not the same exactly...:cry:

Does it mean that europeans that purchase a subscription from icenetwork won't be longer blacked out? :unsure: my friends will love to hear so.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
sounds like they had to dump the figure skating coverage to add the sport of paint drying...

Trewyn

Medalist
Does it mean that europeans that purchase a subscription from icenetwork won't be longer blacked out? :unsure: my friends will love to hear so.

Exactly! I totally wouldn't mind paying the subscription fee if the coverage includes lthe GP! I'm surprised Eurosport does no coverage of the GP; I enjoyed it so much last season!!

sigrid

On the Ice
Today Teledeporte said that they won't show a thing of the GP (They used to broadcast TEB, CoR and GPF) because they're angry with the ISU for giving the GP to Eurosport the past year. :mad::mad::mad:

merrybari

Final Flight
Today Teledeporte said that they won't show a thing of the GP (They used to broadcast TEB, CoR and GPF) because they're angry with the ISU for giving the GP to Eurosport the past year. :mad::mad::mad:

What good does that do? I doubt ISU realy gives a rip. Once again the fans suffer!

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker

I don't understand about rights, but I understand that Icenetwork is not for Europeans.

Maybe this gives some hope to watch something?

I am not paying for eurosport until next years euro/olympics/worlds. I am so frustrated knowing GP going on and not be able to watch it. :disapp:

sigrid; what is Teledeporte?

I wonder which channel in Europe got the GP then?

sigrid

On the Ice
Seems nonsense that no channels air GP in an Olympic season. Very disappointed.
yeah :no:

Teledeporte is a spanish sports channel that always broadcasts a part of the GP, Euros , Worlds and OG. And some Christmas galas too... and that, in a country where the people think that only exist football (soccer), tennis or basketball, is a loooot

Danale

On the Ice
npavel posted on TEB thread:
All I found
France Television
17.10.2009 France 2: 14h50 - 16h45 CET Pairs LP & Men LP
18.10.2009 France 3: 15h25 - 16h20 CET Gala
Thanks for that!

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Thanks Danale and npavel. That is at least something looking forward to. :)

Trewyn

Medalist
No Icenetwork for us Europeans. Again. I can understand that Icenetwork isn't interested in more European subscriptions, but it's really really sad that they just don't bother to think about us. Now Eurosport abondened figure skating the season suddenly looks a bit glum. Depending on online streams is stressful. I really wish there was a solution to this all. Anyone know how to hack IPadresses so my laptop can pretend it's located in Alabama or something... :unsure:

jlmart

On the Ice
Country
Canada
The Canadian SkateBuzz site (www.skatebuzz.com) is apparently streaming the complete TEB competition. I just registered (it's free), although I don't know if registration is necessary to view the stream. The registration process involved entering my address and that required me to pick my country from a long list of choices. So you could certainly access the site and register without a problem. However, I don't know if you can see the stream if you are outside Canada. I suppose it is worth trying though.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Anyone know how to hack IPadresses so my laptop can pretend it's located in Alabama or something... :unsure:
I know:biggrin: I ll tell you in Paris;)
But ip is the only problem with icenetwork?never tried it..Ntv works fine although you dont understand a word:cool: