Eurosport - Grand Prix Series? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Eurosport - Grand Prix Series?

herios

Medalist
No Icenetwork for us Europeans. Again. I can understand that Icenetwork isn't interested in more European subscriptions, but it's really really sad that they just don't bother to think about us. Now Eurosport abondened figure skating the season suddenly looks a bit glum. Depending on online streams is stressful. I really wish there was a solution to this all. Anyone know how to hack IPadresses so my laptop can pretend it's located in Alabama or something... :unsure:

We cannot watch Icenetwork from Canada either, it's not only Europeans who are forbidden.

merrybari

Final Flight
We cannot watch Icenetwork from Canada either, it's not only Europeans who are forbidden.

By the same token, those of us in the US that are not near the Canadian border can't get CBCs awesome coverage. Lately we're lucky if we can get anything - but at least NBC has come across with SOMEthing. I'd/we'd be totally lost without Icenetwork. Hopefully fans everywhere will find SOME way to watch this season.

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
It seems I lost all my hopes for watching TEB this year. I suddenly realised I don't have media player on my MAC. I'm wondering how I coped without it before! I tried to get one but I can't download anything on my computer plus ntv channel does not work for Mac's at all. Additionly I'm in UK so have no idea what else I can do. I'm devostated. Any advise or technical help, please? :bow:

Medusa

Record Breaker
It seems I lost all my hopes for watching TEB this year. I suddenly realised I don't have media player on my MAC. I'm wondering how I coped without it before! I tried to get one but I can't download anything on my computer plus ntv channel does not work for Mac's at all. Additionly I'm in UK so have no idea what else I can do. I'm devostated. Any advise or technical help, please? :bow:
I actually have the same problem. I went Linux a few months ago - and then found out that the Russian TV only works for Windows. Now I got WINE, which is a Linux program, that imitates Windows parametres, but I am still not sure if the webtv is working with that one - and I don't want to buy a subscription before I know that it's really working.

I got nothing. Except for waiting till a certain website has all the vids up. That often has the advantage that I can have a look at the results first and if I see e.g. Joubert 110 points for LP with -4 deductions - I don't have to watch that.

Or I make a new partition on my harddisk and install a Windows version there. But I don't want to, I wanted to get rid of that commercial nonsense.

skfan

Final Flight

wait--you mean NTV doesn't work for mac? there's nothing you can download to adapt it to work for mac? i was hoping to use NTV to record some webstream...

if anyone can help figure out NTV and mac, tell us which programs we can download to make it compatible, please do share. thank you

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
I actually have the same problem. I went Linux a few months ago - and then found out that the Russian TV only works for Windows. Now I got WINE, which is a Linux program, that imitates Windows parametres, but I am still not sure if the webtv is working with that one - and I don't want to buy a subscription before I know that it's really working.

I got nothing. Except for waiting till a certain website has all the vids up. That often has the advantage that I can have a look at the results first and if I see e.g. Joubert 110 points for LP with -4 deductions - I don't have to watch that.

Or I make a new partition on my harddisk and install a Windows version there. But I don't want to, I wanted to get rid of that commercial nonsense.

Thanks Medusa, well we are in the same trouble now.. have to wait until videos are up there for everybody.:cry:

seniorita

Record Breaker
media player is available for mac
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/mac/mp9/default.aspx
but the problem is the tv application and not the player
To run .exe files in Mac but dont want to install windows you can use
Crossover: http://rapidshare.com/files/112437000/CrossOver_Mac_6.1.dmg (demo version)

if you want to actually install windows you can use either Parallels Desktop 4.0 or VmWare (mail me for serials and links), or bootcamp (if you have Leopard it is included)

Maybe something of these works with mywebtv

plushyta

On the Ice
Well, as the name of the topic here "Euro..." :laugh: .... here's the information for those who have Italian and France TV ;)

ISU Grand Prix Trophée Eric Bompard Cachemire 15-18.10.2009

http://www.artonice.it/?q=en/event

RaI Sport Più
- Time: Cet (GMT +1)

Men, Pairs SP
Start: 16 Oct 2009 - 15:20
End: 16 Oct 2009 - 18:15
Live: Live

(probably reprise ?)
Start: 17 Oct 2009 - 00:00
Comments: - Rediffusion from h. 0.00 of the October 17th (it isn't the first broadcast in the list from 0.00, but the 4th). Please, check the RAI Tv Guide: http://www.rai.it/dl/portale/GuidaProgrammi.html

Ladies SP (reprise)
Start: 17 Oct 2009 - 09:15
End: 17 Oct 2009 - 11:50
Live: Recorded

sintesi FP
Start: 18 Oct 2009 - 00:00
End: 18 Oct 2009 - 02:00
Comments: L'orario è da confermare.

(probably reprise ?)
Start: 18 Oct 2009 - 09:15
End: 18 Oct 2009 - 10:20
Comments: Al momento, non disponibile il contenuto.

Gala
Start: 20 Oct 2009 - 09:15
End: 20 Oct 2009 - 13:30

(probably reprise Gala ?)
Start: 20 Oct 2009 - 17:00
End: 20 Oct 2009 - 18:45

France 2 & 3
Timezone: Etc/GMT+1
Language: French

France 2 - Men, Pairs FP
Start: 17 Oct 2009 - 14:50
End: 17 Oct 2009 - 16:45

France 3 - Gala
Start: 18 Oct 2009 - 15:25
End: 18 Oct 2009 - 16:20
Live: Live

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
I was so happy today as my friend left me her windows computer and I was able to watch Russian ntv channel on it! :biggrin: I'm just slightly worried what happens after 3 days? You cannot conect again? But if I want to watch Rostelekom Cup from the same streem how I reconnect without paying? Can it be done from the same computer? Hope anybody knows exactly what to do in this case!Thanks!