GP on US TV!!! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

GP on US TV!!!

ae9177

On the Ice
So the SA coverage will only show Ladiezzz? :scratch: :disagree: and there's no CoC and SC coverage? :mad: And there's no plan to broadcast GPF? :unsure: Figer skating WUZ SO SO ROBBED in USA.

merrybari

Final Flight
So the SA coverage will only show Ladiezzz? :scratch: :disagree: and there's no CoC and SC coverage? :mad: And there's no plan to broadcast GPF? :unsure: Figer skating WUZ SO SO ROBBED in USA.

I agree we WUZ robbed. However re: Skate America. If they do as they have in the past, they will show some taped highlights of the other events in the first hour when the first ladies FS flight is on. Then show the final flight ladies live. That way there is hope for seeing some of the men, pairs and hopefully dance - tho' they skipped ANY coverage of that last year IIRC.

Pretty pathetic, but at least something.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Skate Canada is the last event of the Grand Prix Series before the Grand Prix Final. I have heard NBC will very likely devote coverage to these 2 events, but the online schedule has not yet been updated to include these events because they are so late in the season. I think we should see an updated schedule on the NBC site in the next couple of weeks ahead. We just have to be patient.

Hopefully, we'll be lucky and somehow NBC will fit Cup of China into their lineup too.

R.D.

Record Breaker

better than nothing. I'd have figured people would have been more overjoyed since there was limited TV coverage last year.

merrybari

Final Flight
Skate Canada is the last event of the Grand Prix Series before the Grand Prix Final. I have heard NBC will very likely devote coverage to these 2 events, but the online schedule has not yet been updated to include these events because they are so late in the season. I think we should see an updated schedule on the NBC site in the next couple of weeks ahead. We just have to be patient.

Hopefully, we'll be lucky and somehow NBC will fit Cup of China into their lineup too.

That's encouraging. Thanks for the update. Will hope for the best and try to be patient.

R.D.

Record Breaker
My DVR is now showing that TEB will be broadcast on 10/18 on the local NBC station from 1-3PM, in HD, and the men's and ladies' free skates will be featured during the broadcast.

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
I'm so happy! ^^ It's an impossible dream, but maybe one day they will show the last two groups *gasp* instead of just the last.

R.D.

Record Breaker
you bet I have that DVR set to record the program. But I will try to get it off the air first since the picture quality is better, but the signal strength here is spotty at best. the DVR recording is a good backup, assuming the cable doesn't go out.