Thread: Who Has Tickets?

0 Not allowed!

Who Has Tickets?

Just curious if anyone else will be attending the Games? What events do you have tickets for? How long will you be there?

I have tickets to hockey, curling, and victory ceremonies. I'm still holding out hope for some skating as well. I will be there for around 10 to 14 days - still not sure yet! I can't wait...it is going to quite the party

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    I HAVE LADIES SHORT!!!!! I'd rather have a free of some sort, but I'll take what I can get! I think we have a hockey pool play game, a women's hockey semi-final(!!! hopefully on Canada's side!!!). I was going to see about victory ceremonies...because I thought they would be cool to go to although there probably aren't many, if any, tickets left!

0 Not allowed!
    I have tickets for the pairs short and ladies short track speed skating. I was hoping for tickets to a free skate, but like you skatingbc I will take what I can get!!! :D

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by vmfan89 View Post
    I have tickets for the pairs short and ladies short track speed skating. I was hoping for tickets to a free skate, but like you skatingbc I will take what I can get!!! :D
    Jealous...I wanted speed skating! I don't really follow it but I know that Canada does pretty well there, and it would be exciting! I'm just so excited for the atmosphere in Vancouver come February!!

0 Not allowed!
    I'm going!!!
    I have tickets for ladies long, mens short and long, pairs long, original dance and free dance and biathlon womens relay. I will stay together with my mom in a host family in north vancouver for almost three weeks (8th february until 27th february).

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    sternfunken, I'm just a tad jealous! Wow!

Anyways, I know that I am lucky to have tickets to men's short! It's funny-- just having these tickets has made me pay far more attention to the short than I ever have before! I'll be a bona fide SP Connoisseur by February

0 Not allowed!
    Hi!
    i have tickets to men LP and FD
    im soo excited as im arriving from europe and stay 2 weeks in Vancouver!!

if there is anybody who would gladly help us waving (mostly czech) flags during men comp,pls contact me!
    thanks