Thread: Adam Rippon Q&A

Is it just me, or were there some weird questions?

The first three questions sounded like different ways of asking "Do you have any dirt on Morosov?" or "Do you want to bash Morosov a bit?".

That said, his answers were very diplomatic, he sounds like a great and humble person in those answers and I wish him all the best for the Olympic Season.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

The first three questions sounded like different ways of asking "Do you have any dirt on Morosov?" or "Do you want to bash Morosov a bit?".

That said, his answers were very diplomatic, he sounds like a great and humble person in those answers and I wish him all the best for the Olympic Season.
    Yeah
    And not just the first three, most were in the spirit of "who do you like more - mommy or daddy?"
    I like Adam Rippon.

Custom Title

Yep.

Dedicated follower of the black line Wicked's Avatar
    I thought it was odd that he was asked so much about other skaters, rather than the interview focusing on him and his skating.

Custom Title
    FYI: Those questions are the most frequently asked of Adam (and are on the "frequently asked questions" page). We wanted to post them so people would get the answers to those questions but then feel free to ask him questions more about himself and his skating.

Custom Title

I thought so too. And I thought Adams answes not only diplomatic but also quite likeable.

Lambiel is the best!!

The whole interview gives me an impression that the interviewer was doing a research paper on different skating cultures and coaches and etc. and was counting on Rippon as a main source.