U.S. Figure Skating Fantasy Challenge | Golden Skate

U.S. Figure Skating Fantasy Challenge

Puffy71

Rinkside
The U.S. Figure Skating Fantasy Challenge enters its 14th season in 2009-10! Fantasy skating has proven to be an extremely popular game that combines all the excitement of the competitive figure skating season with the individual obsession and passion of fantasy sports management. Sign up today: http://www.usfigureskating.org/fantasyskating.asp.

Wicked

Final Flight
Did this last year and it was so fun. I stunk up a storm! Hmm, similar to how I am at fantasy football.

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
USFS Fantasy Skating

Does anyone else do this? I just signed up my team today. Baseball Blades :D

Now If I can just remember to go in and pick my teams every week....lol

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
I'm excited this year!!! Last year I didn't do so well...but...:laugh:
I'll just see how my TEB picks go.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I've participated for years... still going by SkateGods... or something like that...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I just went and checked, apparently I am not a team with the name "skategods" in it... I apparently have been going by "Tonichelle's Dream Team"

Wicked

Final Flight
My team is Wickedly Iced. I'm feeling really good about my TEB team, which of course means I'll probably go down in flames!

Kunstrijdster, that is a complete bummer that it's only for North Americans! Why would that be? If you want to play, send me a message and maybe we could be partners. I need ALL the help I can get! :)

Last edited:

Wicked

Final Flight
This is great fun. There are a lot of such games for most of the more popular sports but to have one for figure skating is really cool :agree:

I told some friends about fantasy figure skating. When they were done laughing, they said, "What's next- fantasy opera?"

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
My ladies are doing great so far. My picks are in 1st, 2nd and 4th after the SP. Go me! Hopefully they'll stay that way. :)

Wicked

Final Flight
My ladies did great, dance did okay, men and pairs- not so much. I'm in the middle of pack. As usual!

Wicked

Final Flight
I already submitted my picks for Rostlecom Cup.

Now, this time they just have to be perfect, I even got some info on the less known skaters before making my choice:p

Where'd you get the info on the lesser known skaters? My Pool C picks are KILLING me!

Wicked

Final Flight
Pool B of the Men is giving me the most trouble, actually. Any suggestions?

I took Brandon. I have no real good reason for this. I kept going back and forth between him and Florent.

One of my strategies is to ask the Mrs which of the names she likes better. This is not a good strategy, but it's a strategy!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
so is it like golf and we're wanting a low score? or is this like normal competitions and we want a high score? LOL you'd think I'd know by now

Wicked

Final Flight
Wow, we're all pretty close. Last year I did horrible in ice dance and okay with the men. This year dance has been my best discipline and the men are killing me. And yes, higher score is better. You get the points your skaters get in each competition.