Irina's new programs!! | Golden Skate

Irina's new programs!!

heyang

Record Breaker
Didn't work

I tried the link, but that just took me to an ezboard login. I did figure out that I needed to go to the IS Fan Forum, but couldn't find the exact thread.

Bynx

On the Ice
Re: program?

aguyin2003 said:
Did MK do Rondo before?

94'-95' season

Got screwed at worlds but still managed to take a 1st place ordinal away from Chen Lu.

berthes ghost

Final Flight
Two 1st IIRC. The judging was all over the place at 95 worlds. IIRC it was 3 for Lulu, 3 for Surya, 2 for MK and 1 for Nicole. Nicole! Nicole with 2 falls.

icenut84

Final Flight
Re: Didn't work

heyang said:
I tried the link, but that just took me to an ezboard login. I did figure out that I needed to go to the IS Fan Forum, but couldn't find the exact thread.

You need to just put your normal login name & password in (unless yours is just for goldenskate). Then it might take you to your personal page thing, so just close that and then click on the link again and you're in.

Thanks for posting the music choices, sk8ing_lady2001! Can't wait to see Irina this season.

Oh, this is so obvious! Michelle and Irina arranged this to drive their fans crazy. Now Irina's SP is going to be "East of Eden" and Michelle's SP is going to be to "Klinka.";)
Rgirl