Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which Lady's Costume have you seen so far?

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkestMoon View Post
    I don't think this is posted yet. Mao's new sp dress:

http://www.journalog.net/_upload/blo...1016210711.jpg

I guess it fits the theme she is going for, a girl attending her first ball.
    yeah, but it also looks like my granmother's wedding dress. Lose the ruff around the "collar" and it is not bad. She should have kept the deep red dress she wore at worlds. That was beautiful on her.

Custom Title
    Caroline's SP dress is beautiful (its different than the one she wore at Golden West). The design (black and red) really lengthens her legs and overall line. I love her new look!

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cornell08 View Post
    Caroline's SP dress is beautiful (its different than the one she wore at Golden West). The design (black and red) really lengthens her legs and overall line. I love her new look!
    sounds great. Any pics yet?

So far, I really love Yuna's SP costume. The makeup also suited the theme so well.

I also find the deep blue LP costume nice on her. I liked her both costumes last year better than this blue one, but this is nice. She may want to try more subtle eye makeup for this one.

I also like Yukari's pants. I love her in pants and dance to sharp music, rather than trying to be a ballerina. I love both programs. Although I do not like the handkerchief of her SP costume, I like the colors. If they can cut those two handkerchiefs, it will be perfect. I also love the way she knows how to wear makeup.

Although Kiira is such a beauty, I do not find her costumes very nice. This year, the neon bright yellow-green costume for her SP ruined her shiny blond hair.

Unlike many other people, I am fine with Mao's SP costume, her makeup, and lovely smile. Although her costume could be more modern and fashionable, the colors and fluffy materials at least go well with her angelic looks and airy-fair skate. But these just do not fit with the music. That's the problem. To me, her Chopin Nocturne costume was by far the best. It was airy-fair and elegant at the same time. Not too girlish, but not too uninterestingly mature.
    Her deep-in-the-night costume was also lovely.

Regarding her LP costumes, I am only hoping something that does not overpower her. I read elsewhere that they prepared 6 costumes. I hope for the next one.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post

To me, her Chopin Nocturne costume was by far the best. It was airy-fair and elegant at the same time. Not too girlish, but not too uninterestingly mature.
    Her deep-in-the-night costume was also lovely.

Regarding her LP costumes, I am only hoping something that does not overpower her. I read elsewhere that they prepared 6 costumes. I hope for the next one.

Chopin is Mao's legendary program seriously. (To me, it's much better than
    claire de lune, too).

I just read that it was TAT who designed the SP costume and had it made in Russia. I don't dislike it, but I agree with some that it is very classical.

(In Japanese)
    http://www.iza.ne.jp/news/newsarticl.../other/313589/

I also have a feeling that it might be TAT who designed her LP costumes because they remind me of her ex-students' costumes a lot (actually those of males).

I recall Baiul had really lovely, fashionable costumes at the Olympics. But some of TAT's costumes have been "....?" to me. So it depends.

We saw two LP costumes out of six. I hope that the remaining four suit Mao a little better.

Custom Title
    Both costumes of the 4 top ladies at TEB can be seen here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESFn7HX3vCg

Yu-Na has gotten THIN !!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2