Clay Aiken CD | Golden Skate

Clay Aiken CD

amykaren

On the Ice
Wow-I just bought Clay Aiken's CD, and it is really good. Anyone else like it? BTW I am 32 and still enjoy it, its not just for teenagers. I love his voice and can relate to alot of the songs. I'm not sure if I will buy Ruben's CD when it comes out-although he impressed me too on American Idol. :love:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I bought a copy last Tuesday, and absolutely love it. I'm gonna burn a copy for myself so I can listen to Clay at work and at home...........I think Rueben has a pleasant voice, but nothing outstanding........my point of view of course. I'll have to listen to it first before I decide...............42

CB1AB2

Medalist
I'm 48 and am listening to his cd right now and I love it too.
I do wish that This is The Night was longer=but=that's ok. I'm very impressed. I think Clay is going to be around for a long time.

cb

Lipinskifan19

Rinkside
I love the cd! I bought it on tuesday and have listened to it every day so far. I really like Perfect Day and Measure of a man. I've heard This is the night a million times and never get tired of it. But for some reason I'm not too crazy about I will carry you and Invisible.

dewet

Final Flight
I remember reading that Clay Aiken attracted all age groups, and was asked if he himself knew why.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Lipinski........that's what's great about his CD.......there are songs on it that appeal to different musical tastes........42

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
bought it ASAP on Tuesday... I like most of it... but there are a couple that just don't do anything for me

however, as my siggy proves, I highly recommend it!

CartDi

Rinkside
Yep, his album is pretty decent... but am I the only one that thinks he sounds better live than on a mastered CD? :p

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I taped his performance on Jay Leno........I am so glad he has brought the cute mannerisms, facial expressions while singing that seem to be part of who he is.......those were nearly weeded out by Simon and his crew during the American Idol series...42

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Clay's CD was number one on the album charts last week......:) 42