K

Kzarah

Sarah Hughes on the News

Alexander Apt.
Daniel and LIttle Lulu

L

LADSKATER

Re: Favorite Male Skater

I voted Other. Kurt Browning of course!!

Ladskater

K

Kremxx

Ladskater, this post was for eligible skaters.....so Kurt Browning doesn't count...

and neither does Todd Eldredge (whoever voted for him)

S

SHINE2002

This is so mainstream now....but I'm going to say it anyway:
Alexei Yagudin!

S

sk8m8

As of right now, I don't think there is an equal on the scene to what Yags can do with his combined artistry and athleticism. I feel Todd ranks a close second as one of the most lyrical skaters of his generation.
I cannot however ever forget the impact that watching John Curry skate had on me. There has never been his equal before or since and he advanced the men's side of figure skating light years. Close behind him in contibutions are the edging of Robin Cousins, the intensity of Boitano, the artistry of Toller Cranston, the presentation of Wylie,and the sheer inventiveness of Kurt Browning. VERY DIFFICULT to pick just one. The past 30 years has been amazing in the development of the sport on the men's side.

R

rgirl181

ITA, Sk8m8. As for today's eligibles, it's Yags all the way. But Abt does get my hormones hoppin'. He reminds me of Ilia Kulk's younger brother. As for Ilia, speaking of hormones......Ohhhh! Excuse me!!!!! Gotta calling!

J

Joesitz

Kurt Browning - no one else comes close.

Joe

S

Show 42

......Okay, where the heck are Paul Wylie and Michael Weiss...I don't see their names anywhere........hmmmmm...42

R

RealtorGal

Paul. No one else has ever come close (at least for me!)

T

Tpangner

Eligible: Alexei, Timothy, Jeff Buttle
Pro: Kurt, Brian Orser, Steven Cousins

J

jharland

favorite male skater

Todd E.
The question was who is your favorite male skater not your favorite eligible skater.