Mens Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Mens Short Program

amateur

Final Flight
Nubonari Oda - JPN
uber bombastic piano and orchestra techno music.

3a great landing!
3f-3t good
3lz fine

(did i mix up his lz and f ? )

I don't care for this music one bit, geez this guy could interpret much classier types of music... but I guess he did a decent job with it, his great flow was really effective for most of it.

79.20 - 1st easily so far

i love to skate

Medalist
Loved Oda's program! great speed! For those in Canada, SkateBuzz is streaming the competition today live....it is really great! :biggrin:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Well Oda has set the tone very high for the next six skaters.

Okami

On the Ice
SO robbed on PCS/GoEs. Hopefully with a few consistent performances his scores will go up.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
SO robbed on PCS/GoEs. Hopefully with a few consistent performances his scores will go up.

Yes, I think skating in the 1st group also had a lot to do with his lower PCS marks. If his seeding were higher, he'd likely have higher PCS scores too. Had he been able to skate the 2007-2008 season and been allowed to compete more in last season's Grand Prix, his seeding would have been high enough for him to be in the final group.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Great skate for Adam, good score too. I wonder if it is a PB for him. Loved his program.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
The way Alban saves his jumps... it's something! Every time you'd think he'll land on his ... for sure, he doesn't! :laugh::clap::thumbsup:

Must be URs again, just like with Voronov.

Last edited:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Loved Yannick's cleavage!

How is he doing? I'm almost too afraid to ask . . . he REALLY can't afford to have a bad skate. Well, the comfort for Ponsero is knowing he outscored Preaubert by 6 points in the SP.

Last edited: