Ladies short program

evangeline

Record Breaker
Gwendoline Dider
-Music: La Vie en Rose
2A
3Lz – popped
Feed froze ; I missed a jump

I love how the French have hired someone to draw the skaters near the kiss & cry…
TES: 22.20
PCS: 19.76
SP: 41.96
First place, obviously

Nadine

Record Breaker
Didn't get to see all of her, busy posting elsewhere, but what I did see was very beautiful. Nice 2A, but what I really enjoyed was the music. I'm trying to think of the famous French woman that sang this, think her name was called "little sparrow". They made a fantastic documentary about it. Ah, I'm going to be thinking about this until I find it!

berrycute

On the Ice
Didn't get to see all of her, busy posting elsewhere, but what I did see was very beautiful. Nice 2A, but what I really enjoyed was the music. I'm trying to think of the famous French woman that sang this, think her name was called "little sparrow". They made a fantastic documentary about it. Ah, I'm going to be thinking about this until I find it!

Edith Piaf, the little sparrow of Paris!

What happened to Elena Glebova, I thought she was supposed to be here too?

evangeline

Record Breaker
Anna JURKIEWICZ
Music: Dark Eyes
3Lz – two foot, I think
3-something-2T? (feed not cooperating with me again…)
2A
Good speed on spins!

TES: 23.90
PCS: 19.96
SP: 43.86
First place

SerpentineSteps

On the Ice

Ummm Edith Piaf? And I'm assuming you're thinking about the biopic (not the documentary) that won Marion Cotillard the 2007 Academy Award for Best Actress...

Nadine

Record Breaker
Gorgeous job by Alexes Gilles! :)

Very tall, long-limbed, landed all her jumps! I think she had a bobble on the flying sit spin? And I would advise her to drop the I Spin/Eggbeater Spin at the end. This goes for everyone that cannot do it as well as Sasha Cohen.

She looks to have a fabulous future in Ladies Skating in the USA!!!!! YES! I've never seen her before until now, and what I great surprise. :)

evangeline

Record Breaker
Alexe GILLES
Music: excerpts from Strauss
She does sort of look like Nastia Liukin
3Lz-2T
Footwork into 3-something (sorry, shaky feed again)
2A – nice transition into the 2A

TES: 34.86
PCS: 23.36
SP: 58.22
Alexe looks happy at her score…

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gorgeous job by Alexes Gilles! :)

Very tall, long-limbed, landed all her jumps! I think she had a bobble on the flying sit spin? And I would advise her to drop the I Spin/Eggbeater Spin at the end. This goes for everyone that cannot do it as well as Sasha Cohen.

She looks to have a fabulous future in Ladies Skating in the USA!!!!! YES! I've never seen her before until now, and what I great surprise. :)

She's very athletic, that's for sure. She needs to develop into a finessed performer in time. :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ummm Edith Piaf? And I'm assuming you're thinking about the biopic (not the documentary) that won Marion Cotillard the 2007 Academy Award for Best Actress...

Yes, that's it! Thanks for the info. My sister has a documentary about her, thus my mistake, totally different from the FAB movie. :)