Original dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Original dance

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Blanc Bouquet 44.24

Ren Fair outfits. He in brown jerkin with thin gold bandillero straps in gold across the chest. She in palest blue green with a brown laced corset effect below the bust. Brown head band with loose blue green scarf hanging off it like a strap, plus the ends hand down loose over her ears like dog ears.

French folk. Pigeon toed stand on his knees for the lift. Some slips and off the rhythm moments in last F/W sequence. Quite charming though. He has a mooing cow toy in the K&C.

Carron and Jones (new team) 45.18
Lord of the Dance look
Dark green with celtic knot look over illusion. Four leat clove knot at her neck.
Huge lord of the dance belt on him. Black pants white shirt.
Blondy people doing skippity F/w
Unison out at points
S/L clogging F/w-darn few edges, so it will be hard to get the levels with this.
Simple rotational lift.
I liked B&B better.

Rubleva Shefer 47.12
Russian Folk-I don't recognize this song
She in white fur trimmed winter coat and hat outfit with large embroidered patterns in swirls
Love her boots! High, white, fur trimmed with swirls
He in blue baggy pants, white shirt vest, cossack boots.
She is showing tons of personality. He's kind of along for the ride.
Could be my feed, but there seemed to be timing issues, plus 1 significant stumble in F/w

Hubbells 43.07
Russian folk
He in Fadeev's blue pants, white embroired shirt with chest embroidery strip down the center,
red sash outfit with high red boots.
She's in red dirndl with white apron and white top with embroidery
The music speeds up crazy fast & they ignore the beat
Twizzle unison a bit off. Lot off-missing a turn.
Nice high kicks with good extension.
Simple rotation lift to end.
This was not the greatest vehicle to show off their strengths of line and edge.
Judges didn't like it either. Last place in OD, second last overall.

Navarro Bommentre 48.17
Brazilian folk
He has weird shield on crossed straps on his chest, brown raggy baggy pants and a brown towel knotted on his head
She has what looks like Castelli's Survivor SP costume in bright blue.
Looked quite fast. Lift a bit tentative. She might have had one less turn than he in a twizzle in one of the F/w's (not the twizzle sequence.
Best I've seen so far.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Time out, break, the following couples skate in this order:

RUS ?
USA Samuelson & Bates
GBR Kerrs
FRA ?
CAN Virtue & Moir

Nadine

Record Breaker
Thank goodness you showed up dorispulaski!!!!!!!!!!:love: I'll leave it up to you. I'm just enjoying the show. :)

i love to skate

Medalist
Out of the 5 teams in the last flight, three are doing country western! Oh boy. Tess and Scott's twizzles looked amazing in the warm up!

skatingbc

Final Flight
Out of the 5 teams in the last flight, three are doing country western! Oh boy. Tess and Scott's twizzles looked amazing in the warm up!

I know! They look smokin'! I only wish they weren't in black again...a little bit of colour would be nice especially if they are in white for the free!

i love to skate

Medalist
I know! They look smokin'! I only wish they weren't in black again...a little bit of colour would be nice especially if they are in white for the free!

I agree. I was hoping to see her in red...with a shorter skirt. That longer one kind of swallows her up. I can't wait to see their program!!

Nadine

Record Breaker
These outfits are crazy, man!:eek: What's with the hot pink boots & tights & the winter wonderland outfits?:confused:

i love to skate

Medalist
S/B had a stumble in the twizzles...he didn't complete his second one. Not sure about the program, I think they could have chosen better songs. Emily looks smokin' in her outfit though!

Nadine

Record Breaker
ROTFLMAO, this was a fun routine by S&B!:rofl: Evan in chaps & Emily in daisy dukes, going to a hoe down, too bad about the missed twizzle spins here & there, especially the step out by Evan, but I actually enjoy this routine.:thumbsup:

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Kim and Brent for a medal, really they are my favorite US couple !!!!!

Seriously after seeing that, I would have kept Kim and Brent in first place, at least they were clean and original.

Nadine

Record Breaker
WooHoo, I want me some country music, boy!:love:

Love, absolutely love these country music routines, "thank god I'm a country boy (girl in my case)". LOL!:laugh:

EDITED TO ADD: I was up & dancing with these guys, still clapping hands & twinking fingers, ooh aahhh. :)

Last edited: