Ladies LP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

ks777

Record Breaker
so Caroline did leave Charlene Wong and back with the old coach? Does anyone know why?

Nadine

Record Breaker
Can't believe I have tears in my eyes, but Caroline Zhang is simply exquisite, exquisite, she has it all, just needs SPEED & lower that leg a bit, once that's fixed I could see her as World & Olympic Champion. She's that good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111:clap::love::rock::thumbsup::agree::clap:

cornell08

Final Flight
Her dress is just like her first senior grand prix series dress....meh.

Coulda guessed her score. Fair, I suppose.

enlight78

Medalist
Caro Z
3F-2T clean
3Lz -2t ok
2a stand still
3F step out
3Loop clean slow
3sal speed and clean
3loop -2t 2loop no speed

overall slow and cautious
score 95.89

Gee

Rinkside
Caroline Zhang.
Good 3flip+2toe
(2ft) 3lutz+2toe
2axel
Typical goregous, speedy, spins from Caroline
The mule kick is getting even worse..... step out of 3flip
3loop
3salchow
3loop-2toe-2loop
Nice footwork
Stunning spirals
Ends program off with a layback spin -> Biellman.
Good job overall!!
She is really looking good for a spot on the olympics!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great start to the season!
Caroline Zhang
95.89?!?

bmelanie

On the Ice
As always I find Caroline's spins gorgeous, her and Yukari's spins always take my breath away :clap:
Having said that I can't bring myself to laud her jumps. They were steady and well-landed to be sure, kudos to her consistency, but she seems to be jumping so much more with her upper body and her mule-kick than anything else...her technique just makes me cringe, the way her leg kicks back and her arms spread out and twist around... :unsure:

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
As always I find Caroline's spins gorgeous, her and Yukari's spins always take my breath away :clap:
Having said that I can't bring myself to laud her jumps. They were steady and well-landed to be sure, kudos to her consistency, but she seems to be jumping so much more with her upper body and her mule-kick than anything else...her technique just makes me cringe, the way her leg kicks back and her arms spread out and twist around... :unsure:

Agreed. The jumps just don't look nice. The GOEs must be pretty poor.

Poor Alexe.

cornell08

Final Flight
Alexe is just adorable! Programs a bit junior level though in terms of cutesy. She must've been too excited about her good SP placement and lost focus...smile still there, though-- I'm glad she's still having fun, and she should on her first senior grand prix outing! :)

ehdtkqorl123

On the Ice
One thing I want Zhang to fix is her foot lifted high at the beginning of her jumps.. She lifts it TOO high - it just bugs me somehow. Overall, good work!

evangeline

Record Breaker
Caroline ZHANG
The Nutcracker
3F-2T - holy mule kick!
3Lz-2T
2A
3F – stepout
3Lo
3S
3Lo-2T-2Lo
Pearl Spin of Awesomeness

TES: 47.89
PCS: 48.00
LP: 95.89
Total: 153.15
First place

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice job by Alexe, a few pops & stumbles, gorgeous 3-2-2 jump, and a nice double axel. Her tall poweful athletic body helps her with speed & to skate BIG!:thumbsup:

Zhang needs to really increase her speed, can't say that enough, this is what Alexe has over on her, as well as better technique on her jumps (when she lands them).

GREAT JOB BY BOTH AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:thumbsup::love::clap::rock: