Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies LP

Custom Title
    210.3 A new world record! Yuna Rocks!
    There's no competition for ladie OGM, everybody will fight for the silver.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by raress View Post
    i think she was totaly over scored again 133.95 without the 3 flip...this is so strange:|
    Ask judges

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    How in the world did she score 133.95 without her flip combo....O__O.

I hope olympics aren't going to be like this....
    well she had a more difficult combo, she replaced it with a lutz combo. but wierd that she would beat her record with a missed jump like that. also no triple loop. and also the whole program just seemed kinda like it had no build up or climax... no drama. but yuna did skate it well and is obviously the best of the field today, she still deserved her win. maybe not the recordbreaking score though.

Custom Title
    Great job everyone! Yu-na dominated. However that choreography & music for Yu-na was real generic and boring. She could do so much better.

I actually like Yu-Na's LP, I think it has great potential. But honestly, that score? Way, way too high. Especially considering she left out an element. I'm hoping to see this grow more over the season, it's early yet. I think there's room for improvement in the choreography.

Mao...this may not be a popular opinion but I'm not really a fan of the program. It's all jumps IMO; she has to land everything to make it work. Maybe I'm forgetting something already, but I don't recall seeing any choreographic inbetweens. I do like the music though and think she can do well with it..I just want more choreographic detail. She needs to nix that dress though, as well as the SP dress (whoever it was that said it looked like an ice cream cake, ITA!!).

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    both could have better music for me... but I preferred Yu-Na... I like both ladies and find the whole event pretty snooze worthy every year lol

And I really felt Kim's facial expressions were better than Mao's... the open mouth "O" shape is annoying on any and all skaters.
    Especially I loved it when she smiled while others hardly did

Banned
    Mao's program will be the one to remember for ages, IF she hits all jumps. Kim's program is a snoozer.
    I do hope that Mao pulls it together.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    And I really felt Kim's facial expressions were better than Mao's... the open mouth "O" shape is annoying on any and all skaters.
    And how many points does Yu Na get for her facial expression?

Quote Originally Posted by ehdtkqorl123 View Post
    Especially I loved it when she smiled while others hardly did
    Actually there was a slow mo of Mao smiling in her Bielmann (I think --- some spin anyway) - really great. We're not used to that from her.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    Her facial expressions this year HAS really improved. Last yea was like 'O' that 'O' this 'O' everything... thank god its gone from yuna. Hopefully mao doesn't use that 'O' as much..

Tripping on the Podium
    It almost seemed like that Yuna left out the 3F on purpose because she did not want to peak too early.

Quote Originally Posted by skate4ever View Post
    It almost seemed like that Yuna left out the 3F on purpose because she did not want to peak too early.
    No, that was not on purpose. She set it up and then didn't do it.

Custom Title
    What I'm more interested in is US Nationals!!!!

Seriously, Caroline Zhang has what it takes to make the team, Sasha & Rachael better be watching.

I want the BEST one to win, and if Caroline can up her speed, get in a 3/3 combo., and fix at least part of that poor technique before Nationals, then I say put her on the team!!!!!!1

What a fight it's going to be between now & US Nationals!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOO CAROLINE, RACHAEL, SASHA, ASHLEY, MIRAI, ET AL!!!!!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    Minimum 6 to 8 points. Yuna's score was way too high for LP. Yuna should have won not by 37 points margin.

Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast