Ladies LP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

Nadine

Record Breaker
Love it!!!!!!!:love: The little spitfire from the 2002 Olympics whom made the last group!

Did two back spirals into 2A, I mean she did this twice, what flexibility & power. She did fall on one jump, forgot which one, was so into her routine that I started tightening up & then she did as well, lol.:biggrin:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Very nice skate from Elene. To bad she two footed her 3x3 at least she went for it.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Carolina hands down on two triples, fall on one, nice recovery with a 2A-2T, and a 3R (with a hop on the end of it though), and an equally nice 3S. Still a diamond, just needs to shine is all...

evangeline

Record Breaker
Wish I could do a more comprehensive PBP, but my feed is jumping more than some of the ladies...

Anyways, I think Caro and Bach are a good fit, but otherwise, it was same old, same old: bobbles, hand downs everywhere.

TES: 41.85
PCS: 55.52
LP: 96.37
Total: 147.63
1st overall

Gee

Rinkside
I have to say Kiira's spins have improved. Too bad for the jumps though!!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Oh no, Kiira Korpi didn't land one triple, stumble on one, fall on another, two turned into doubles, popped another, though her two 2A-2T were great! :)

She has the goods, just like Carolina Kostner, they both just need to bring it to the table, easier said than done, I know...