Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Mens Long Program

Custom Title
    To anyone who might have caught CBC's broadcast of the Men's event... I am curious as to what Kurt Browning had to say about Oda and his program and performance, with him doing a "character piece" a la Browning's Casablanca...

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by amateur View Post
    To anyone who might have caught CBC's broadcast of the Men's event... I am curious as to what Kurt Browning had to say about Oda and his program and performance, with him doing a "character piece" a la Browning's Casablanca...
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvTg7Sj4bio&fmt=22[/url] (YouTube HD)

or YouTube SD: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvTg7Sj4bio[/url]

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory View Post
    Nobu's program is fabulous! Much better than the last year's LP and really suits his personality. His jumps were really solid and great I love this program!

Tomas was slow in the last half and the spin was not good, but his jumps were great, especially 4-3. During the Nobu's interview, Tomas came to Nobu and celebrated him saying "Good Job!". I love his personality.
    Awwwww, Nobu & Tomas are giving me the warm fuzzies. So cute, both of them! I'm a fan of both and I sincerely hope both of them have brilliant seasons.

Dedicated follower of the black line Wicked's Avatar
    I thought most of the men had programs that suited them well. I loved Alban and thought he really sold it. Nobu was simply fantastic and there was nothing anyone else could do about that. Watching Chao Yang, I thought, this guy's the Chinese Johnny Weir. I think Javier Fernandez's program has a lot of potential. I enjoyed the choreo.

Custom Title
    I only saw the programs of the three men on the podium so far, and I liked them all three - but Nobu's LP was absolutely the highlight! Morozov really has created a winner for him!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9