Mens Long Program | Golden Skate

Mens Long Program

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
First group on the ice for practice. I didn't intend to wake-up to watch this (5:30 here) but I couldn't help myself!

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Skatebuzz in Canada.

Here

Click on SkateTV, then a new screen should pop up. You might have to be registered, but registration is free.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I really like Vaughn's LP but he has to get his jumps consistent to be in the mix.

Diva

On the Ice
:banging: Why is there so less skating coverage in Australia :banging: I hate it but probably the only way I get some sleep...

Have they already started??

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
I'm pretty sure that Chipeur's out of jumping passes but he hasn't landed a combo yet.
.... Yep, out of jumping passes. I think that his second pass should've been a combo, but he had an unsteady landing and didn't do it. It looked like it weighed him down a bit and his next couple jumps weren't solid either (step-out, then doulbing? the next one).

LP: 103.98
Total: 155.43

Currently in first.

Hiara80

On the Ice
:banging: Why is there so less skating coverage in Australia :banging: I hate it but probably the only way I get some sleep...

also in Italy...here it's almost impossible to see figure skating

life684

Final Flight
I'm pretty sure that Chipeur's out of jumping passes but he hasn't landed a combo yet.
.... Yep, out of jumping passes. I think that his second pass should've been a combo, but he had an unsteady landing and didn't do it. It looked like it weighed him down a bit and his next couple jumps weren't solid either (step-out, then doulbing? the next one).

LP: 103.98
Total: 155.43

Currently in first.

that is a shocker from someone who finished 12th at world championships and a pb of 212points, is he injured.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
I watch it on tvuplayer

Chao YANG - a Johnny Weir fan? The music, the costumes...

Last edited:

bunnymen458

Spectator
try this!

have a look thread [Trophee Eric Bompard] message #152.
i'm in Australia.
i can watch.;)

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
google tvuplayer, dl it, choose all languages, sports, figure skating channel, Yu-Na Kim broadcast :):clap: