Mens Long Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Mens Long Program

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Nice program from Adam. Question can he hold on to 3rd place.

ETA: YES HE CAN. YAY

Last edited:

Kinga

Medalist
Nice job Adam. Both 3As had faulty landings, but other jumps spot on. 3F-3T, 3Loop, 3tano-Lutz, 3Lutz-2T-2loop, 3S. Pleasant program.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Adam's lovely and a hard-working kid, besides he's cute. But just not my cup of tea.

Ganbatte Nobunari!!! :clap::rock:

Alicja

On the Ice
As I see Adam I have to say that the other US men should better watch out, this kid is going to play an important factor rather sooner than later.

Diva

On the Ice
:clap: Adam even if I can't see him and keep clicking the refresh button for isuresults like crazy :laugh:

Go Nobu!!! (does someone know what 'go' means in Japanese?)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Wow Oda!!!!

This program will be very diffiuclt to beat. Tomas has his work cut out for him. Good luck Tomas!

Last edited:

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Many clean and solid jumps and combo's from Nobunari, the best I've seen so far. Very well done!

Go Tomas :clap::)

Kinga

Medalist
Super nice program for Oda. He seems genuinely enjoying it. No quad, but 2x3A and good other jumps. Steps could be faster.

Diva

On the Ice
...and he got 7's :rock: So just tears of joy today :agree:

GO TOMAS!! You can do it, you can do it, you can do it :rock: Just don't think :bow: You can do it!!!

I'm so nervous...

Kinga

Medalist
Again he doubled some jumps toward the end.. And one small mistake on the spin. But it was good any way! But I like his other LPs more. I like him more in energetic programs. This one was a bit boring... I dont know if this music suits him. At least this is my 1st impression.